Archived [SoB] Irina

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
India-Summer-Feet-630442.jpg

About heroine
Irina Andreevna ( aka ) very similar to her daughter, Masha, or like her? The woman in full bloom, it lacks the attention of men, a man completely went to work and did not notice it. Irina inflated like young men in this YY it almost ideal, and the woman with all the passion he tries ohmurit their enchantments.

Walkthrough
  • Irina open the door on Masha house after you fuck Masha 3 or more times. Keep trying to go to Masha's room with a hardon to raise it more and improve you relation, eventually she will start feeling you up openly both in the living room and her room.
  • Talk to her weekends after 22:00 in her room and eventually you should be able to get a date option with her in the bar. Date her and you will have an option. Choose "Don't Know" to have a blowjob.
  • After some time if you get in the Masha room Irina will massage your dick in the way. At this point you have a choice to make: Tell Masha about harassment or don't tell. Supposedly if you tell Masha she will encourage the relationwith Irina and eventually you'll have a thresome and if you don't tell you can fuck both mom and daughter but never have a thresome (untested).
  • After blowjob scene continue visit Irina in different times on weekdays and she will eventually talk about the diner (you can fuck her sometimes during this visits too). The diners events in her house occurs on Saturday at 18:00 till 19:00.
  • After third diner you can fuck her in her room after 22:00 and can sleep with her. Also can fuck her in the bath in the morning. If you choose to tell Masha about harassment you have the threesome scene after five diners.

Reactions: Schakal83

madingo

Jun 3, 2017
I had the blowjob scene and after that i visit her on the weekdays still wont get the dialog for the dinner and can only invite her on weekends.

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
I want go back "TellMasha about harassment" this time
how can??
edit your save:
These are data values:

$data['события_мать_маши_приставания_узнала_дочь'] = 1 ---enables to talk abt harassment
$data['события_мать_маши_приставания_узнала_дочь'] = 3 ---You have talked abt harassment already and Masha is okay with it.

I have edited .qsp with Dynamic Command Input feature, so I can change any data while playing the game.

Reactions: Quacker

kkkkjs

Aug 4, 2017
edit your save:
These are data values:

$data['события_мать_маши_приставания_узнала_дочь'] = 1 ---enables to talk abt harassment
$data['события_мать_маши_приставания_узнала_дочь'] = 3 ---You have talked abt harassment already and Masha is okay with it.

I have edited .qsp with Dynamic Command Input feature, so I can change any data while playing the game.
Thank you

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Thank you
If above doesnt work , try this

$data['события_мать_маши_проверка'] =0
$data['события_мать_маши_приставания_узнала_дочь'] = 0

you need Masha at attitude>900 and depravity>750 , so she approves it and MC will have threesome in feature.

Reactions: tuca911 and Quacker

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
there is so much more content with Irina for different days and times (like bathroom-fucks, jumping the player at leaving the home... that I suggest to edit the walkthrough of her with some more events... she is worth to look at....

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
there is so much more content with Irina for different days and times (like bathroom-fucks, jumping the player at leaving the home... that I suggest to edit the walkthrough of her with some more events... she is worth to look at....
I wouldn't know i havent played for 2 months do up a txt doc with the new stuff wheb you can do them and ill add it to the op

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
There are 2 hot sex scenes with her and Shurik, but I don't know how to trigger it. I used cheat console :)

fringoz

Dec 30, 2017
I think i messed up with Irina..Ive got Masha maxed,and all i get from Irina is handjobs at the corridor..I think i screw after one of the dates at the bar,she invited me in her room,then i said she is pritier than Masha,and she called me lier..After that I dont get more invitations for dinners,the bar dates lead to nothing,I still got the handjobs doe

Algen

Aug 30, 2017
If I get the first dinner scene, does that mean I already got the choice for the blowjob scene and fucked it up? If so, what can I change with the cheat console (CheatMod_21_Eng_Kin_sknf_Quack V1)/edit in the save file to unfuck it?

If it doesn't have have any effect, then what prompts the blowjob scene? I've already done tons of bar dates already.

EDIT: Nvm, you need her to be depraved or higher to trigger it.

Reactions: hichy13

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Which QSP are you using?

sob22_en_mod_sknf_compiled2.qsp has variables that you can manually trigger each of the dinner events.

Jan 28, 2018
I grabbed sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1L from the main thread and the save editor but the russian variable names are a guess work with google translate.