Lurker

Apr 30, 2017
I hear that Patreon's cracking down on incest. I'm not quite sure if that's a rumor or they're just targeting creators that don't get traffic. Last time I played Summertime Saga (when it just came out with not too much content) it had incest, yet it's topping the charts. Basically, my game is still in early development, I'm not too sure how strict Patreon is with it, and if I were to include it, I'm not sure where it would fit in the game, other than being extra scenes with side characters.
Patreon doesn't care about incest. But they care about the issue with return of funds (sexual content is the biggest factor why people cancel their money-transfer which in turn costs Patreon money). There will be further changes in the near future, nobody can say for the better or the worse though. Just stick with what you're doing.

It seems people are already appreciate the work you've done so far and are looking forward to even more of it. If you need any help with stuff don't be afraid to ask - Chances are that there's always a capable volunteer who can help when needed.

Either way, gonna pledge when things look promising in general - For now you've got my interest.
Keep up the good work!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So lets talk about a few issues.

Walking speed inside of city's is way too slow. Its actually so bad I had to use cheat engine, which crashed my game multiple times.

The Maid stuff is just un-fun. Too many spots, combined with no sprint, and no option to skip the 4 blowjobs makes it take unnecessarily long.

There's too much down time between Xayahs first BJ and the fortress sequence. Consider adding events (1-2) between those two events. The octopus makes a good candidate.

Besides that its a really solid first release (Horse scene was great), better then most on this site. I'm excited for the future of this one.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Will there be Akali in this game? She is Ionia too.
She’s definitely an option ;) Sorry, I don’t really like spoiling things for people. I understand wanting to know the direction I’ll be taking the game and who’s going to be in it, but I promise to try and not disappoint!

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I'd highly suggest to move away from the default font of MV. Same goes for music and and sound effects.
Plus, there tons of plugins out there to change up stuff like the menu and general UI. The more your game stands out from the usual crowd, the better.

(Also Beasty is always great!)
Of course! I’ve already done my best to find some suitable music. As for the font I’ll look into it, same thing with the menu, etc. Thank you for the feed back!

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Would it be too much to add maybe a quest with Riven in it? She's my favourite character and I'd love it to see her in some...uhm...spicy situations, to put it mildly
Some other female champions will definitely have their place in due time :) especially Noxian and Demacian ones.

Reactions: NierBooT

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
art looks good, theme is fine.
hope there will be some variation in breast sizes and not everyone gets a boobjob. Soraka for example is a little less gifted in that area as far as my LoL client suggests....
Yes of course! I was planning to tone down Xayah quite a bit. As for Soraka... Well, I’ll think about it lol

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
So lets talk about a few issues.

Walking speed inside of city's is way too slow. Its actually so bad I had to use cheat engine, which crashed my game multiple times.

The Maid stuff is just un-fun. Too many spots, combined with no sprint, and no option to skip the 4 blowjobs makes it take unnecessarily long.

There's too much down time between Xayahs first BJ and the fortress sequence. Consider adding events (1-2) between those two events. The octopus makes a good candidate.

Besides that its a really solid first release (Horse scene was great), better then most on this site. I'm excited for the future of this one.
Yes, those exact things you’ve mentioned are definitely on my list of things to fix. I had initially planned on creating a system in the cities where gaining influence by doing “various things” would allow you to sprint but I realized taking out a big quality of life aspect in the game might not be worth the reward of getting some scenes. But I’ll see in the future. As of now I’ll probably take it out, reduce the amount of cleaning, have at least 1 BJ scene mandatory while the rest you can skip, and perhaps add in some tentacle action at the boss sequence. Thank you for the feedback! Always looking to improve!

Reactions: RedPillBlues

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Patreon doesn't care about incest. But they care about the issue with return of funds (sexual content is the biggest factor why people cancel their money-transfer which in turn costs Patreon money). There will be further changes in the near future, nobody can say for the better or the worse though. Just stick with what you're doing.

It seems people are already appreciate the work you've done so far and are looking forward to even more of it. If you need any help with stuff don't be afraid to ask - Chances are that there's always a capable volunteer who can help when needed.

Either way, gonna pledge when things look promising in general - For now you've got my interest.
Keep up the good work!
Hmm, I'll see. And thank you! I hope to impress in the future! :D

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Art looks great, but rpgm… such a hard decision :unsure:
Well, it's up to you! I am looking into things to not make the game so generic. At the moment here are some things that don't use the same old, default resources: Some aspects of each map, the world map, and music. As time goes on I'll look into creating more custom maps and all that. Again, it's up to you! I totally understand that most RPGM Games have a bad reputation for being disgustingly bland and generic.

killerbill

Jul 1, 2017
I'm more of a fan of playing the guy doing a bunch of league characters so a little disappointed in that regard but still wish you luck with the game cause the art looks really good!

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Crashed again this time when i went to the city after camping, faralan.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
This game definitely looks promising i guess i will keep an eye out for this also one question @Jansu will the game have repeatable scenes?

W65

May 31, 2018
Well, it's up to you! I am looking into things to not make the game so generic. At the moment here are some things that don't use the same old, default resources: Some aspects of each map, the world map, and music. As time goes on I'll look into creating more custom maps and all that. Again, it's up to you! I totally understand that most RPGM Games have a bad reputation for being disgustingly bland and generic.
I guess my advice would be plugins.

I have no idea where people find them, but I've seen some RPG Maker games do some very un-RPG-Maker stuff with them.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes