EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
12.jpg

Overview:
Noxus has had a sudden rise in military might and all factions have been at war because of Noxus’ insatiable hunger for conquest and territorial expansion.
Because of Noxus’ military power being too great all the other factions are losing. Everyone's decided to make an alliance and band together against their new common enemy. The alliance has decided to make small groups of elites to go behind the front lines of battle to bring down Noxus. Ionia has created the Ionian Corps to be the spearhead against Noxus.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-09
Release Date: 2020-03-08
Developer: Jansu -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
GALLERY MOD*

Old Version
Win
: - - -

Extras: -

Ahri12New (1).png Sketch3.jpg 233452_Intro_Scene-Recovered2small.jpg 233454_Scene3_FINsmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
This looks very similar to the Hreinn Games League of Legends parody Noxian Nights. It's a great game and hopefully this one will be as well. Noxian Nights is on F95 so if anyone hasn't played it I highly recommend you do. Let's see how this beauty turns out.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Game crashed right away when setting up camp in open world.
Yes, unfortunately, me being the careless amateur that I am, made a huge error when creating the camp. I'll begin on fixing that right away and notify this thread again once it's fixed and have an update post on my Patreon with the new link. If there are any other issues please notify me! Thank you rogosh for pointing it out!

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Hopefully this takes some cues from Noxian Nights, with hot girls who need to give in to corruption instead of being helpless rape-bait. The art looks pretty good. I think I'll wait for more content, but I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Yes, I do take inspiration from Noxian Nights game in the game developing and artistic sense! I do not intend, however, to just make some cheap knock off from their game.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
This looks very similar to the Hreinn Games League of Legends parody Noxian Nights. It's a great game and hopefully this one will be as well. Noxian Nights is on F95 so if anyone hasn't played it I highly recommend you do. Let's see how this beauty turns out.
Thank you! I am hoping this turns out great as well. I do hope people don't see it as a Noxian Nights clone, though. I've played League of Legends for a couple of years and love the franchise, to a certain extent, so I couldn't help myself to make my game based off of their huge variety of champions.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
the dialogue doesn't really fit the characters but its still the first release.
Yes, it's in its baby stages. I do hope to develop the characters towards how they're portrayed in the game. I do, however, still wish to put my own spin on it in hopes of making them unique. The game would be a bit bland in my opinion of all the heroines had a very general seductive, mature tone when they spoke.

Reactions: Amariithynar

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Yes, it's in its baby stages. I do hope to develop the characters towards how they're portrayed in the game. I do, however, still wish to put my own spin on it in hopes of making them unique. The game would be a bit bland in my opinion of all the heroines had a very general seductive, mature tone when they spoke.
xayah is fine but ahri swearing is a bit off.

Reactions: Jansu

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
ANy cheats for this octopus? hes rolling me atm.
I'll probably make a guide as the game goes on. I suggest leveling up to at least 4 and buying a better weapon for Xayah and Ahri. Overcoming his regen and surviving the "swipe" attacks are the key. So just do what I mentioned and keep the party, ideally, above 1/3-1/2 health and you should be fine. For leveling up, I'd suggest doing the hornets right outside Faramore and resting at the Inn when needed. The whole grinding thing will be somewhat of an aspect in the game, but not "Oh in order to advance I need to grind AGAIN." I hope this helps!

Reactions: rogosh

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Hopefully this takes some cues from Noxian Nights, with hot girls who need to give in to corruption instead of being helpless rape-bait. The art looks pretty good. I think I'll wait for more content, but I look forward to seeing where this goes.
[why not both gif]
Some don't like noncon, I can understand it. But I often prefer noncon.

Reactions: Ultimate Ironman
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes