Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I totally love this game, Ahri is the char i really wanted to see the most outside of LoL. I will pledge in the near future.
Thank you very much! I'm glad you enjoy it. Look forward to future updates :D

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
So I was checking this out and enjoying it so far.
Got a bug to report tho, so I had just entered the World Map Thingy after the Mountain Passage with the hornets and shit, but the game started choking bad and a couple seconds later crashed, and seems to keep happening even after a restart. Here's what I got:
[0117/235556.669:FATAL:scoped_handle.cc(118)] Check failed: false.
Backtrace:
GetHandleVerifier [0x0042FF80+84112]
GetHandleVerifier [0x0042FACD+82909]
(No symbol) [0x004177A0]
GetHandleVerifier [0x0041BAD1+993]
GetHandleVerifier [0x112E2CC7+167]
v8::internal::compiler::JSBuiltinReducer::javascript [0x112F6B11+18161]
v8::internal::RegisterConfiguration::allocatable_double_codes [0x1190B97B+95387]
v8::internal::RegisterConfiguration::allocatable_double_codes [0x1190C19F+97471]
v8::propertyDescriptor::value [0x11345BD9+50329]
v8::internal::wasm::ResultBase::eek:k [0x11376306+4742]
v8::internal::wasm::ResultBase::eek:k [0x11375DBD+3389]
v8::internal::wasm::ResultBase::eek:k [0x1137C3CB+29515]
GetHandleVerifier [0x112EFE0B+53739]
BaseThreadInitThunk [0x761A337A+18]
RtlInitializeExceptionChain [0x76F892B2+99]
RtlInitializeExceptionChain [0x76F89285+54]

[0117/235557.528:WARNING:minidump_to_upload_parameters.cc(66)] duplicate annotation name metrics_client_id, discarding value 831692530fed42439bf0db02822c39f5
[0117/235557.543:ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)]

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Well, I'm not sure what happened, exactly, I am looking into it. Did you access the campsite? The campsite in the current version isn't properly working at the moment.

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Well, I'm not sure what happened, exactly, I am looking into it. Did you access the campsite? The campsite in the current version isn't properly working at the moment.
Sorry for the late reply.
I did access the campsite on the First Map screen, after meeting Xayah, but the game worked just fine after that, the problem was only after the mountain pass thing.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I apologize. People have reported problems with the campsite before and I can't make any other excuses for myself other than carelessness. I do believe I have fixed it, but since the campsite, as of this moment, doesn't contain any scenes or any relevance to the story I won't be releasing the fix for it. Instead I'll just wait for the next update release. I apologize again >_<

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
I apologize. People have reported problems with the campsite before and I can't make any other excuses for myself other than carelessness. I do believe I have fixed it, but since the campsite, as of this moment, doesn't contain any scenes or any relevance to the story I won't be releasing the fix for it. Instead I'll just wait for the next update release. I apologize again >_<
Ay welp, I didn't get the chance to see the game past that point because of this, but the little I've seen I did enjoy.
So I guess I can wait for the next update, really think this game could turn out great.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Heya, I just came up with an idea and before my big brain forgets about it again, I'll just post it.

I personally think that it would be a nice addition to the game if, given that you fight vs the whole of noxus as a group of 4, there could be a event somewhere that if you lose, Soraka (Reason for Soraka will be clear when I'm talking about fights) get's abducted and is given a special treatment in noxus. When that's done she'll get sent back to her team with an excuse as to why she was gone for a while. (Or even say that she actually got abducted but escaped during a prison-fight that some gang started, I'm just a pleb, you're the dev here xd) I'm split as to what exactly could happen then, either Soraka get's a debuff in fights so her heals will only heal half as much and her possible buffs could work for the enemy too OR there will be another event where the team of 4 is split in half, aka 2 ways, 2 go one way and the other 2 the other way. In this event Soraka leads her teammate to a group of noxian soldiers and she's getting the special treatment too.

After reading through it again :
1. Either this will be some kind of bad-end-route, where the player get's an option to choose if Soraka get's abducted or just lose the fight the normal way.
2. Or after Soraka and the second teammate are corrupted, Ahri (I guess she can't be the second one, since she's the main character) and the teammate that's left are getting suspicious, find out what's really happened and work on a "fix". (I prefer the second option here to not end in game over and just have it be a nice side-event)

So, that's all from the suggestion-department I can offer. Hope it helps getting some ideas for future events and scenes.

Reactions: Jansu and Buồn

NopenopenopeNOPE

Oct 19, 2017
Can someone post the horse bj scene so I don't have to download and sit through all 300 megs of this 0.0001-never-going-to-be-finished project? I'd be most appreciative.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Heya, I just came up with an idea and before my big brain forgets about it again, I'll just post it.

I personally think that it would be a nice addition to the game if, given that you fight vs the whole of noxus as a group of 4, there could be a event somewhere that if you lose, Soraka (Reason for Soraka will be clear when I'm talking about fights) get's abducted and is given a special treatment in noxus. When that's done she'll get sent back to her team with an excuse as to why she was gone for a while. (Or even say that she actually got abducted but escaped during a prison-fight that some gang started, I'm just a pleb, you're the dev here xd) I'm split as to what exactly could happen then, either Soraka get's a debuff in fights so her heals will only heal half as much and her possible buffs could work for the enemy too OR there will be another event where the team of 4 is split in half, aka 2 ways, 2 go one way and the other 2 the other way. In this event Soraka leads her teammate to a group of noxian soldiers and she's getting the special treatment too.

After reading through it again :
1. Either this will be some kind of bad-end-route, where the player get's an option to choose if Soraka get's abducted or just lose the fight the normal way.
2. Or after Soraka and the second teammate are corrupted, Ahri (I guess she can't be the second one, since she's the main character) and the teammate that's left are getting suspicious, find out what's really happened and work on a "fix". (I prefer the second option here to not end in game over and just have it be a nice side-event)

So, that's all from the suggestion-department I can offer. Hope it helps getting some ideas for future events and scenes.
I’ll definitely see some bad ending routes. However, for now the goal is to just actually add content before that.

Buồn

Jan 27, 2018
@Jansu

Are u planning to make others female champs that r not from ionian contents? As an easter egg perhaps? Eve would be great ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u1.png

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
@Jansu

Are u planning to make others female champs that r not from ionian contents? As an easter egg perhaps? Eve would be great ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View attachment 239928
Yes! But not as Easter eggs. Some female and male champs will have their roles in the game whether it be to help our heroines or the opposite. Of course they’ll have their own scenes in due time as well.

Reactions: JasDoc and Buồn

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Love the new update only problem is u kind of are really op even at lvl 5 ahri's foxfire it just melts even if i has a 1 turn cd.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes