Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
@Jansu i am verry happy and you can see my avatar you will understand easily :p
1-Do you plan to add a little katarina x garen or some int?
2-i hope you will continue with bestiality and even more horses

Reactions: Jansu

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
Ooooh boi. If this reaches 0.5 Im so going to become a patreon. For real, a league of legends parody that also have good art and seems to have some length to it?

Only part that could make it better was if Evelynn was in it.

Gonna follow this closely.

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
This game reminds me a lot of Noxian Nights, and to me thats a great thing. I enjoy that there is actual RPG grinding and fighting but that isnt terribly hard just a fun grind. Cute little quests and a storyline that is just sexually heavy. I'll be looking forward to it. Anyone have suggestions of similar games of good quality?
Imo the biggest problem in Noxian nights was just lack of H-scenes (or at least they were pretty far between). Super good game though, dont get me wrong.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
@Jansu i am verry happy and you can see my avatar you will understand easily :p
1-Do you plan to add a little katarina x garen or some int?
2-i hope you will continue with bestiality and even more horses
Hmmm, GarenxKatarina seems far fetched at this point in my game as of this moment. I'm not making any promises, but if the game takes a direction where that could be a possibility I'll definitely take a look!

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Ooooh boi. If this reaches 0.5 Im so going to become a patreon. For real, a league of legends parody that also have good art and seems to have some length to it?

Only part that could make it better was if Evelynn was in it.

Gonna follow this closely.
I'm glad you like it! Well, it's still very early in development to count out any champions to be honest. I'm not saying they'll be party members, but I would like to have a variety of them have some sort of role in Ionian Corps. Evenlynn might have some sort of role though, now that you've brought her up.

foxiu1414

May 7, 2017
Usually i dont support the devs but this time ill make sure ill start to support you as soon as i get my money on account. Hope u will continue this and make it to the end. I love lol and i think there should be more games like that im waiting for more and wish you good luck. I feel this will be great game if u make it to the end.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Usually i dont support the devs but this time ill make sure ill start to support you as soon as i get my money on account. Hope u will continue this and make it to the end. I love lol and i think there should be more games like that im waiting for more and wish you good luck. I feel this will be great game if u make it to the end.
I do have big plans for this game and have a lot riding on it. Ill try my best and thank you!

Dkznikolaj

Dec 16, 2017
I'm glad you like it! Well, it's still very early in development to count out any champions to be honest. I'm not saying they'll be party members, but I would like to have a variety of them have some sort of role in Ionian Corps. Evenlynn might have some sort of role though, now that you've brought her up.
Awesome :p Well, you don't have to add her "for my sake", but everyone has their favorite girl, so you're probably going to be blasted with requests for every single non-ionian one.

If you need any help, feel free to contact me. My real job is as a programmer, but i also write stuff for another game I wont advertise here. Or don't, if you fell you have everything covered.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
I'm doing the cleaning part and I'm stuck, there are no more sparkles to clean but it won't let me go into the court yard?

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
I'm doing the cleaning part and I'm stuck, there are no more sparkles to clean but it won't let me go into the court yard?
Hmm, I suggest looking for more cleaning spots. There's also a spot inside the warden's quarters which is located on the second floor in the southwest tower. There are cleaning spots on each floor, first and second. If that doesn't help I'll look into it. As far as I know the only bugs that have been reported so far are related to the campsite.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
There should 9 spots on the first floor and 8 spots on the second floor. An indicator that you got them all will be that Katie will be gone from her spot.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
A League parody game,I'm in I'll just wait for a few more releases, but so far seems very promising, I like the premise of the game, and since it's Noxus vs Ionia some of my favorite characters should make an appearance. Keep at it my good man.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
A reasonable start, but for the love of god, let us dash everywhere.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Probably not gonna happen but I love when games have small references to other games in them, for example you could run into Riven in a bar and maybe she has like one talk scene that references Noxian Nights loosely. IE the events that happen after.
I always find that really interesting.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
For anyone worrying about the campsite problem the only thing u really miss is some minor dialogue and a little flirting, you dont miss any h-scenes.

Jansu

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2019
Probably not gonna happen but I love when games have small references to other games in them, for example you could run into Riven in a bar and maybe she has like one talk scene that references Noxian Nights loosely. IE the events that happen after.
I always find that really interesting.
I actually wouldn't mind doing that and think that'd be interesting too. I would need to talk it over with Hreinn Games though to make sure it's fine.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I actually wouldn't mind doing that and think that'd be interesting too. I would need to talk it over with Hreinn Games though to make sure it's fine.
Considering its a small team and sierra left you may have to ask sierra as well.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I totally love this game, Ahri is the char i really wanted to see the most outside of LoL. I will pledge in the near future.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes