README Introduction: STREXX, Artist of Magical Gene

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hi, I'm STREXX, Artist of Magical Gene Game and Temporary Social Media Manager of team . I am always learning and I have a great desire to create 2D drawings and sexy cartoons. So far I have learned a lot on this site, I hope I can learn more. There is no pleasure like the joy of learning and creating. Hope to see your comments about my works

• Hey there
Reactions: Yuuuuuri and Cul
May 13, 2018
I really like your artwork - in a lot of respects, it's much better than the art on certain visually similar games (like Summertime Saga, for instance).

I hope you can get a better translator and maybe some coding assistance, because with a little work, Magical Gene could be one of the more popular games on here.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I really like your artwork - in a lot of respects, it's much better than the art on certain visually similar games (like Summertime Saga, for instance).
Thank you so much, I don't know is this true or not, But I'm so happy about this massage
I hope you can get a better translator and maybe some coding assistance, because with a little work, Magical Gene could be one of the more popular games on here.
2 people of our native English fans newly helping us for doing better writing. we will release a new update soon and you will see changes, I mean writing and bug fixes. Thanks again

darose1515

Mar 24, 2020
I am stuck at the part where I need to talk to hillary more about the case at the police station, but it wont let me get in and down to the lockup. I'm hoping you guys could help me with this problem?