Introduction Post~

Cheruboom

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Hello!

I'm Cheruboom. I'm mostly here as an aspiring dev, although that certainly means that I pay a lot of attention to what others are making in the same sphere.

I'm currently working solo, which works well for me since pixel art is a hobby of mine and I am a software engineer by trade. I've got a project that is getting pretty close to being publicly revealed, I'll be sure to post lots of goodies for the great people here once they're ready for posting.

I've got some strong feelings about adult games, and I hope that I'll be able to help move them in a better direction with my contributions :happyblush

Not sure what purpose (if any) this is supposed to be fulfilling other than as an ice-breaker, but I'm happy to engage with any conversations in the thread~

Cheruboom

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2018
Also now realizing that holy geeze, I don't think I've used a forum in over 10 years... Maybe longer...

I think Warcraft 3 TFT mapping was the last time I was semi-active on a forum? Brings back some good nostalgic feels.

Certainly a lot different than something like Reddit, or shouting into the void on Twitter.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Well this is easy to use dont worry.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@FunFoxy
Pro Tip: When flagging a member, use @ in front of their name so they receive a notification.