• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Introduction + Game idea

S1nnk

Jul 18, 2022
Hello! You can call me Sin, I'm a digital artist and I'm thinking of making a horror NSFW game in Ren'py. It is a game in which a girl falls into another dimension which is full of strange monsters, yet she discovers that they are not bad as she thought.

It´s a datesim! I have never seen a NSFW datesim where the protagonist is a girl, so I would like to try to make one on my own!

Tenz00

Feb 26, 2022
Hello! You can call me Sin, I'm a digital artist and I'm thinking of making a horror NSFW game in Ren'py. It is a game in which a girl falls into another dimension which is full of strange monsters, yet she discovers that they are not bad as she thought.

It´s a datesim! I have never seen a NSFW datesim where the protagonist is a girl, so I would like to try to make one on my own!
monsters and these things are not my genre so I don't know much. Is it a good idea to focus on this genre?

austindarkfire

May 2, 2019

Cool idea, you've got my support.