Introduction and Game details

Odin's Eye

Jan 17, 2018
Long time lurker, (almost) first time poster!

I love long walks in the park, fapping to corruption games, and intellectual debates as I imagine the other person sexily dressed....:devilish:

I absolutely love this site and through a fair bit of lurking can see a solid community where support and encouragement happen often. As it is, I've completely fallen in love with some of the games I've found here and have been inspired to create my own.

In a homage to Lab Rats and The Company, the game will involve the use of chemicals to mentally and/or physically change the NPCs. The premise is that a highly talented biochemist had the military funded lab they ran shut down through suspicious reasons. The main character just about lands on their feet with a cushy University/Consultant job as well as making off with some of the most dangerous and insane chemical formulae.

I plan on it being a hugely open-world adventure. The corruption (and how much) will be entirely down to the player's preference and there will even be a way of playing the entire thing straight-laced. They could turn as many people as the player wants into chemically addicted sex objects or play it in any way in between.

My "hook" is going to be that the game can be played either through the older scientist trying to get their life back on track after it was derailed (with the option of walking away from the government or investigating just who screwed you over) or through their scientifically brilliant but morally ambiguous child. The first will have a series of goals and direction while the second becomes very much a Girl Life/Life Choices/New Life version of Lab Rats with anything goes.

It's a huge scope for a game, especially a first, so I'm looking to have it as an almost entirely text-based adventure to build up the story itself. I'm completely open to any advice, ideas or nudges into/out of areas of interest.