Introduction and a bit of guidance

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
Hi there, new member, downloaded about 40 games to play so far. My other half used to play flash games when younger so on our Christmas holidays I surprised her with a few after discovering this haven.. we both had a lot of fun with SLOTG and are playing the sequel currently however she has commented on how most games are male MC and can be a bit of a weird experience when they are unbalanced in that sense with less for a female to ‘see’.

In that spirit I wondered if there are any women members on this forum and if so would you mind telling me what games you have enjoyed and for what reasons?

Will take suggestions from men too but obviously a true female perspective is what I am looking for. She doesn’t have any fetishes or specific things she likes although I will say RAPE is a major turn off (unless like in SLOTG (taken without objection but made to enjoy it) as this was a real common danger where she grew up and also FUTA is another total turn off.

Thanks in advance.

Games already DL’d
Kingdom of deception
Noxian nights
Anna exciting affection

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I am not exactly an expert on the subject of female protag games, but I played "A wife and mother" a bit and that seems like a game that is pretty good. Didn't really notice anything rapey about it either.