Introducing myself

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Hiya, I'm just checking in to introduce myself because that is something forums normally expect (thought this is not my first post).

Like my username implies I'm not particularly pure-of-soul, but I don't let that stop me from having a soft-spot for all things vanilla and lovey-dovey in games and comics. I am surprisingly undegenerated for someone who likes the tags that I do. :p

I'm a 30-something piece of trash from Europe about to return to university to change my life-direction. I'm gonna be a programmer geared towards game development, a life-long ambition I've always found excuses to not attempt, and I hope in the coming year or so I'll have found some games here I'd like to mod to test out my developing skills. Who knows? Maybe I'll even team up with someone and create some cultured shit for you guys to enjoy (or not enjoy?).

What I look for in games and comics: Happy endings, lovey-dovey sweet talk, eager participation, ahegao, LOTS of bodily fluids.

Here are some random stuffs to know and forget about me;

Forever alone, vaccinated, former nurse, science-lover

My favourite tags: Incest, MILF, Femdom, Lactation, Femboy

My liked tags: Impregnation, Romance, Loli, Shota, Bestiality

My hated tags: Rape, Ryona, Vore, Snuff, Insects, Tentacles

Most recent games I finished: Twisted World, House Chores, Depth's Revival, The Guardian, Trouble in Paradise

Currenly playing through: Summer Memories

Anyway! We'll see how active I become here. Nice to meet you all. Give me tips on what devs fitting my tags are good to become a paying subscriber to, and which devs to avoid. Also, give me tips for where I could start wetting my hands on modding and programming for games. ;)

Last edited:

milklover88

May 13, 2020
Hi! I'm the OTHER kind of forum user (silent reader, search bar and ctrl+f abuser, you get the idea). And if you don't mind, I'm about to leech some information from you.
I happen to notice that lactation is listed as one of your favorite tags. And among 6 games you listed, which one you would recommend the most for lactation lovers alike?
Please and thank you..

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Hi! I'm the OTHER kind of forum user (silent reader, search bar and ctrl+f abuser, you get the idea). And if you don't mind, I'm about to leech some information from you.
I happen to notice that lactation is listed as one of your favorite tags. And among 6 games you listed, which one you would recommend the most for lactation lovers alike?
Please and thank you..
Of those? None, really. :(

Jul 8, 2017
Hey HeathenFilth,
I do not know if you are still having the intent to create a game. :unsure:
The three game engines I would recommend by order for new developers who want easy-to-use and simple design: