Ren'Py Introducing idea for future game (Crime & Corruption) -No Incest & NTR

Dec 27, 2020
Hey guys, this thread is to introduce my new game idea. The plot is something I had stuck in my head for a long time and developing this game will not only allow potential players to have a unique experience but will also help me achieve personal satisfaction and enjoyment.

I am currently working on Ren'Py programming for the game but it will be a while until it's released as I am learning artwork and animation development. Until I am able to develop artworks efficiently or am able to hire a 3D artist, I figured it would be a good idea to polish the plot of this game and carry on with the programming aspects. Any feedback on the storyline and your personal views will be helpful.

Game: Hired to Kill (Will be subjected to change later)

You play as a young man with a checkered past who was captured by the militia for a hired hit gone bad. Due to your unnatural skills in combat and past training from a professional hitman, you are provided with a chance to redeem yourself by a secret government agency. The agency has put you undercover in the role of a mysterious young college student beyond enemy lines for you to track down and assassinate a high-value target involved in drugs and prostitution ring. You know that it’s more likely a suicide mission and if you get caught or killed, the agency will not take responsibility to prevent a political dispute. However, you have your own personal investigations to conduct and assassinations to carry out while gaining power in the city so that the agency is unable to touch you again.

In order to achieve these objectives, you need to make calculated decisions as the agency has eyes everywhere. You need to develop friendships and relationships with other students and staff members at the college, corrupt them and use them or their family members to get a hold of high ranked officials in the city. You can also use your skills to take over major criminal establishments and create your own brand of justice while playing around with the law. Will you be able to act without a conscience? Will you be able to escape the clutches of the agency? Will you be able to track down who set you up for capture in the first place? Play to find out.

Genre and Tags include 3DCG, action, crime, prostitution, corruption, usual sexual kinks such as vaginal sex, oral sex, anal play and more. No incest or NTR content will be included. However, prostitution scenes may include non-accessible characters for you to enjoy.

Large scale map with various locations will be made accessible. However, some parts of the map will not be accessible until future updates.

Personal Introduction Thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hey-guys-avid-gamer-and-future-developer-here.69808/

Last edited:
Reactions: Cokane0