DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Thanks for the update!

In the MC's room there's an option to enable "Hardcore NTR", I know the game is still in the early stages but is there any info on what we can expect from this option?

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the update!

In the MC's room there's an option to enable "Hardcore NTR", I know the game is still in the early stages but is there any info on what we can expect from this option?
Didn't look at the update yet but are you sure this is the right game? Sounds more like something out of "The Tyrant"

Led

Jul 16, 2017
There's a bug in version 0.25.

After the swimming pool scene, the game crashes at the hallway scene. It gives an error saying "NameError: name 'Chrisgoestomattvar' is not defined". You can't get past the error. The game will crash if you click on "Ignore", for instance.

Traceback:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
At last a new game that has some quality:FeelsGoodMan:. 10/10 right now but i hope the ntr content just stick with Christine not with the D. Even it can be optional, IMO it would be a waste of content for ppl like me. (i hope i am not the minority here)

So basically ignoring half of the content in the game wouldn't be nice

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
At last a new game that has some quality:FeelsGoodMan:. 10/10 right now but i hope the ntr content just stick with Christine not with the D. Even it can be optional, IMO it would be a waste of content for ppl like me. (i hope i am not the minority here)

So basically ignoring half of the content in the game wouldn't be nice
You're not alone. But as long as it's possible to avoid the NTR, and we only lose a small portion of the game, I'm OK with having it there. I personally find it to be a weird fetish, but there's obviously a market for it.

1.68 gb and no mega wow this is gonna be interesting to download...
Went decently fast with the Workupload mirror for me (~4MB/s)

Reactions: KappaClaus

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thank you, @Ptolemy for another great update.
I can confirm that the game threw a few errors when I continued the game from a v0.20 save.
Both were about variables not being initialized
The first one was in the end of day 5 about chrisgoestomattvar and the second one popped up in the morning of day 6 about the already mentioned christinematt2
Rolled the game back on both cases, checked out your script, found the initialization point there and set a boolean value to them on debug console to pass those checkpoints.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
You're not alone. But as long as it's possible to avoid the NTR, and we only lose a small portion of the game, I'm OK with having it there. I personally find it to be a weird fetish, but there's obviously a market for it.
i agree. people can have different opinions about these kind of things and the dev is actually giving what ntr lovers wanted already but if D involves in ntr too it would specifize the audience and turning the game into fully ntr base game.
1 person is enough and it can make everyone happy.

Reactions: a1fox3 and CLDꝜ

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
i agree. people can have different opinions about these kind of things and the dev is actually giving what ntr lovers wanted already but if D involves in ntr too it would specifize the audience and turning the game into fully ntr base game.
1 person is enough and it can make everyone happy.
I'm suspect picking "Timid" too much with D might have her stick around with her boyfriend though. Ptolemy haven't disappointed me so far with DoDa, so I have faith that he won't screw up too bad :)

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
I'm suspect picking "Timid" too much with D might have her stick around with her boyfriend though. Ptolemy haven't disappointed me so far with DoDa, so I have faith that he won't screw up too bad :)
Bold is much more fitting to her personality. Normally (pull out the choice parts) she acts like she is a dom but the timid choice makes me feel like she forced to become a sub person and doesn't suit her character IMO.

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Bold is much more fitting to her personality. Normally (pull out the choice parts) she acts like she is a dom but the timid choice makes me feel like she forced to become a sub person and doesn't suit her character IMO.
Definitely. I'm going the bold route on all characters myself. Being timid don't fit Christine either imo.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KappaClaus

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I could not leave this alone, in some places it is very hard to read what is there and this pic is at the end of that which was hard to read.
View attachment 42209
Is very easy to read for me. I just point my eyes at the letters. Then in my mind I understand the meaning of the phrase.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I must say that I'm really surprised (in a positive way) with Ptolemy adding optional NTR to this game. I will surely check this version. I've played early one and had my doubts as I usually do with incest games but different routes can certainly fix it in my eyes. Dev is consistent and has a fine writing skills so I hope I won't be dissapointed. But the sole fact of such addition is something great in my eyes and meaningful sign for whole Patreon gaming industry. Another dev worth observation

Reactions: Dixon Butz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think I will alternate choices between bold and timid with the D to see what happens.

3.50 star(s) 49 Votes