EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
As soon as he was old enough to call himself a man, Andrew proposed to Jane, his high school sweetheart, Things seemed great, and with her support he manged to climb up the corporate ladder very quickly. A few years later, Jane became pregnant. And 9 months later, Kelly was born.

Now Kelly is attending a University in the same city that the live. She never wanted to go to far away form her dad. Andrew got her a place closer to school, but she still spends half her time at home.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-05
Release Date: 2022-12-05
Developer/publisher: PTOLEMY -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Alexandra
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.85): - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Fan Walkthrough

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Capture7unyhtbgrvfecdwxs.png Captureashdjkashdkjasdhasd.png Captureashdkjahsdkjashdasd.png Capturedashdkjhasdkjashdasd.png Capturesadasdhkjashdjas.png 1556486794614.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Ptolemy So another game. Nothing personal but forgot Dreaming with Dana existed. It wasn't that the game was bad, It's that I have a bad memory. Hope this game goes well.

D

Deleted member 2738

Im guessing the title is a giveaway :)
Nah I mean it's obviously 3D incest, but is corruption involved or are they already messed up?
Mind control? Cuck (please no)?
You get me.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
widower life with his daughter and his new wife together. stepmother and daughter didnt like each other. thats were the sory start.
Genre: at the moment straight m/f

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
So far so good. Like the characters. Some realistic scenarios so far. Not much content, but it's just the first demo, so that's no surprise. Just needs some proof reading, but as it is it isn't too distracting, either. (lingerie is written as lengerie for example)

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Damn, Ptolemy sure has a good writing, I got empathy for the characters pretty quickly with him. Dreaming with Dana and now this, it's really cool to have such well-written games to compensate for all the other shitty games...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I love dreaming of dana, so I hope this doesn't follow the predictable route, maybe repairing the marriage would make for a better game instead of falling into the f/d, m/s, cheating wife story.

Cuckolding kills

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Please don't release my alphas.

I understand that people share these types of games, and I don't lose sleep over it. I figure, if people want to support me, they will regardless. But alphas are alphas for a reason, I haven't even run the text through a spell checker in this version. Let alone finished the graphical stuff I want to do.

Anyway, to answer your guys question about cuckolding. It will be in there as an option, not a necessity.

Ptolemy

3.50 star(s) 49 Votes