RPGM Abandoned Intimate Deception [v0.1] [Somedude]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

About this game:
Sophia is a professional thief attempting to orchestrate the biggest heist of her life at one of the largest banks in the world. In order to execute her plans successfully. Sophia uses her beauty and talents to pose as a new employee in order to exploit both security and personel. Unfortunately for her, the heist doesn't quite go as planned...

Public Alpha Build:
The first build is in early alpha and primarily a long intro to the story. So there isn't any exploration right now. I purposely did this for a few reasons. One is that it wouldn't make sense story wise to have the MC walk around in random places at the start of the game. Lastly, it's because I have not completely finished up the larger maps. I'm still doing some touch ups with events (i.e. NPCs). So right now think of it as a very long intro cut-scene. Current playtime is approximately 45 minutes.
Game Info:
Updated:
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Platform: (Windows)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

N7 (1).png N7 (2).png N7 (3).png N7 (4).png N7 (5).png N7 (6).png N7 (7).png N7 (8).png N7 (9).png

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Given that I can't take five steps without having control yanked away from me, this should really be on Renpy. Especially since it has the air of a sleazy hentai with abhorrent loading times to boot. On a personal note, it kind of grinds my gears that this is another moral degeneration story with an MC that is unlikable and dumber than a bag of bricks.

Reactions: trashhumper

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Wow the models up there going from "unconscious caused from boner" over "meeh" till "Frankensteins bride"!

AlbertBNB

Sep 1, 2016
Wow smh, I agree with the fact that the characters have a deformed anatomy, however this game like any other rpg is a fantasy, anything is allowed.
At a first sight the cover looked kinda lame to me but decided to give it a shot.

Even though there's no freeroam, the game goes straight to the point with enough content rather than running around like a fool and search clueless for content, so it's still enjoyable. It features good quality renders, with good poses and also seen some pretty well-made animations. Texts have a decent grammar and are neither short and plain or neither rich and long, just the perfect amount to immerse you into game's story.

I personally enjoyed this game. On average, it takes about 1 hour to reach the end of the demo.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Wow smh, I agree with the fact that the characters have a deformed anatomy, however this game like any other rpg is a fantasy, anything is allowed.
At a first sight the cover looked kinda lame to me but decided to give it a shot.

Even though there's no freeroam, the game goes straight to the point with enough content rather than running around like a fool and search clueless for content, so it's still enjoyable. It features good quality renders, with good poses and also seen some pretty well-made animations. Texts have a decent grammar and are neither short and plain or neither rich and long, just the perfect amount to immerse you into game's story.

I personally enjoyed this game. On average, it takes about 1 hour to reach the end of the demo.
^This, I agree completely, I didn't think I would enjoy, and it's far from a masterpiece of course, but enjoyable enough for a fap, good game :15:

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
What about that "muscle-y" chick on the far right? You'd leg-wrestle her, wouldn't you?
Sure i would, hey you need to try everything before its to late!

Ok ok you got me, now im curious and will try it out.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Thick enough for me :I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
3 months silence? Yeah that's sounding like abandonment. Not even a quick progress note or even a "hello I'm alive".
I'll tag it abandoned until the dev resurfaces if that ever happens.

Secretlee

Jun 3, 2017
The title of the game fits perfectly to what happened in the developer.
it was an "Intimate Deception" for all the people who pledge for the project.
It is really good though.