Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
You shouldn't take Nyx posts serious...
Also who cares about Brooke, or Rachel for that matter.
not gonna lie i'm gonna be a bit sad / bummed out if Brooke did kill her cause i did like her character and even started to support Mommy Brooke over Daddy John as of the last update. With that being said it wouldn't be to much of a surprise considering it seems like she might end up be a bit of a Yandere when it comes to Emily. ( think that's the right term lol I always confuse the 2)

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
she might end up be a bit of a Yandere when it comes to Emily. ( think that's the right term lol I always confuse the 2)
Yandere is all sweet but secretly psycho.
I think that's the right term for the situation

However we all know that the killer is Andres, because of his evil plan he doesn't allow anyone to ruin the reputation of Emily and her restaurant

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
However we all know that the killer is Andres, because of his evil plan he doesn't allow anyone to ruin the reputation of Emily and her restaurant
I think I told before, it can't be Andres. He was paying Santi's tax at that time and night before he was calculating how much he needs to pay to get revenge from Santi. So Andres can't do that. :rolleyes:

Why do everyone miss the possibility Zach is the killer? Maybe he tried to flirt with Rachel and no one was there to save her. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: LSC82 and Dr.TSoni

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Why do everyone miss the possibility Zach is the killer?
Zach is one of the dumbest and idiotic characters you can see in AVN's but he's not a killer. If he had did it, he wouldn't act "normal" the days after. He's one of those guys who can't handle murdering a person. He's dumb and childish, but he's not a killer.

Defenestrator.for.traitor

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2022
Zach is one of the dumbest and idiotic characters you can see in AVN's but he's not a killer. If he had did it, he wouldn't act "normal" the days after. He's one of those guys who can't handle murdering a person. He's dumb and childish, but he's not a killer.
I don't know. I think he might kill by cringe through excessive flirting or pushed Rachel to suicide because she could not find a way out of his flirting. ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I don't know. I think he might kill by cringe through excessive flirting or pushed Rachel to suicide because she could not find a way out of his flirting. ;):LOL:
Maybe you're on to something. Death by cringe could be a real possibility when it comes to Zach. But who put her behind the dumpster then? His sister? Maybe there's incest by proxy in the game and she does it out of jealousy.

4.40 star(s) 268 Votes