• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Bitdefender just quarantined me (for the first time ever) Interrogation.exe file (Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.2.sCW@aa7Pw1oi virus). And I have played hundreds of games on this website.
Sorry, but like most people, I won't add this file to my trusted files.

Reactions: Ereso72

degenzoneVN

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Bitdefender just quarantined me (for the first time ever) Interrogation.exe file (Gen:Suspicious.Cloud.2.sCW@aa7Pw1oi virus). And I have played hundreds of games on this website.
Ive just been over the file again I will post an updated one that shouldnt flag soon. I genuinely have no idea why or how... Hopefully this sorts this issue. I am sorry

degenzoneVN

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
New double/triple checked files that should NOT flag any anti-virus software again I'm genuinely sorry I don't know what caused this issue.

Mega PC:
Mega Mac:

pfl0g

Sep 25, 2022
Nice game, but here's a suggestion.

Capital letters and the font used is very nice for headlines and such, but it's insanely hard to read in paragraphs. An option for a regular typeface setting for the conversations will make this game a lot more enjoyable.

degenzoneVN

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Nice game, but here's a suggestion.

Capital letters and the font used is very nice for headlines and such, but it's insanely hard to read in paragraphs. An option for a regular typeface setting for the conversations will make this game a lot more enjoyable.
Thank you for the feedback, We will relook at the font for the next update. Other than that we hope you enjoyed it.

Reactions: pfl0g

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Your loss, they only report false Positives as it has something to do with the Engine and Antivirus Programs don't recognize certain newer Files. I can assure you the Game is clean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: degenzoneVN

taishon

Apr 28, 2022
Shouldn't the tags vaginal sex, anal sex, and titfuck be on the planned section?

The game looks entertaining and all, but unless I did something wrong (although the game is fairly lineal), then there's no such scenes as described in the tags. I could even add "oral sex" as well, but there's one clip in the computer, so I guess that sort of counts in the tag.

degenzoneVN

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
Shouldn't the tags vaginal sex, anal sex, and titfuck be on the planned section?

The game looks entertaining and all, but unless I did something wrong (although the game is fairly lineal), then there's no such scenes as described in the tags. I could even add "oral sex" as well, but there's one clip in the computer, so I guess that sort of counts in the tag.
They probably should tbh. The next update will fix these issues.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Interrogation-0.1Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
The fixed version brings VIRUS ALERT again!
You can sugarcoat it all you like. A virus alert is a virus alert. So get rid of it. And that's that!
But it seems to be a nice game. Bummer! Too bad!

degenzoneVN

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2023
You can sugarcoat it all you like. A virus alert is a virus alert. So get rid of it. And that's that!
It’s a false positive. I can’t do much about it in that case you can check it with bitdefender but I’ve done a ton of reading on it and outside of just accepting it there’s very little I can do.

Reactions: shiqz

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
LUL what, its FALSE POSITIVE, not real virus, i just wanna warn you that if you keep this up, someone, probably not me but someone can report you for harrasment. Right now you are harrasing the dev for something they can't do anything about.

Reactions: shiqz

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
They probably shouldn't use a 2nd hand Antivirus that may even pop up when opening a Text file lol.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote