Seeking Interactive Games?

xWarlordD

Jan 15, 2018
Hello,

I am new to the site and I was curious about what the best interactive games are.
I am really not into the click ones with endless text that just show nicely model pictures.
Is there any games that actually have controllable stuff and are interactive with good graphics maybe story based or open world but not those 2d top town gameboy style ones xD.

Would love to see what you guys can recommend or think :)

SJAY

Reactions: zknot

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Best that I have found here:
Honey Select (anything from Illusion is usually good)
sexaloid
xstoryplayer
I'm not a big fan of the visual novels myself, they are among some of the laziest excuses for a game.

Also, if you check out Honey Select, you need basic skills with installing and modding, and more importantly reading.
I didn't get my copy of HS here, so I cannot vouch for it's installation... I managed to find one with all the DLC and some mods already installed. Just do some google researching. But in terms of an actual game that you are looking for, this is probably the one.

xWarlordD

Jan 15, 2018
Best that I have found here:
Honey Select (anything from Illusion is usually good)
sexaloid
xstoryplayer
I'm not a big fan of the visual novels myself, they are among some of the laziest excuses for a game.

Also, if you check out Honey Select, you need basic skills with installing and modding, and more importantly reading.
I didn't get my copy of HS here, so I cannot vouch for it's installation... I managed to find one with all the DLC and some mods already installed. Just do some google researching. But in terms of an actual game that you are looking for, this is probably the one.
Thank you!

I am going to check out the ones you have suggested I look forward to playing them :)
I agree with you on the visual novels to me its not a game at all. But again thank you for the detailed reply.
Honey select didn't really appeal to me too much I have tried it before in the past but maybe I can try again.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
-If your PC isn't a potato you can check out Wild Life by Adeptus Steve, make sure you find the september build because the others aren't very good. Keep an eye on it for new updates. That's the most open worldish title available currently. It's just very, very, very early access.
- I only recommend HS because it has many different features and in depth customization to suite your personal taste. Spend an hour pimping out a waifu and make sweet love to her all you want. I've personally spent more time in studio_neo than anything else. Once you advance past the learning curve, the true abilities of the game start to shine. I highly suggest you obtain the shortcut plugin, wideslider, and a good skin texture mod. Hongfire is loaded with HS mods, check it out.

xWarlordD

Jan 15, 2018
-If your PC isn't a potato you can check out Wild Life by Adeptus Steve, make sure you find the september build because the others aren't very good. Keep an eye on it for new updates. That's the most open worldish title available currently. It's just very, very, very early access.
- I only recommend HS because it has many different features and in depth customization to suite your personal taste. Spend an hour pimping out a waifu and make sweet love to her all you want. I've personally spent more time in studio_neo than anything else. Once you advance past the learning curve, the true abilities of the game start to shine. I highly suggest you obtain the shortcut plugin, wideslider, and a good skin texture mod. Hongfire is loaded with HS mods, check it out.
Man you are awesome I can not thank you enough for helping me so much on the forum and being so detailed about your recommendations you are a top guy!

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
you can try (life selector) games
its not totally story based but its like interactive
you can else try (school days )
its totally animated (interactive movie with multiple endings)

Reactions: xWarlordD

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
There is this
And all of the other games from miconisomi

You also have the VR games that work with just the computer like VRTitties
or

Reactions: xWarlordD