EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ220246_img_main.jpg

Overview:
There is a luxury nightclub with demi-human hostesses known as "Demi-Stage Cafe".
In the guise of a restaurant, the hostesses provide customers with sexual service.
Let's train the hostesses in your favorite ways with lewd orders in your hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-08-31
Release Date: 2019-01-18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 1.04
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: 100% SAVE
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ220246_img_smp1.jpg RJ220246_img_smp2.jpg RJ220246_img_smp3.jpg RJ220246_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Someone should throw in a 100% completion save so people can click on the bell on the home screen to get to the debug menu so they can see any scene.
If anyone wants it, I can try uploading my own file.

Here is the save file

Just save your original and put it elsewhere as a back up. On the main menu, you should be able to click on the bell on the girl's neck which will lead to a scene/debug menu where you can see any scene.

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
Extracted it and used the IO.exe in gamedata folder. Just get a black screen. The other launchers in main folder works, but japanese characters. Am I missing something?

Edit: Got it working, changed to windows 7 compatibility mode

Reactions: pigletman

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi community,
I have this game since its realeased :p but I cant not find any Mods for it, so here is my request,pls can oure gods of modding pls make some :D pls it would be just awesome,Like high heels/high heels Boots,Latex n Leather clothing mods n some fishnets n diffrent collars :p n a nippel coloure changer? is this even possibel ? i dont known I really dont know if this support any mods at all anyway?!?xD. Ty u that u realeased with Translation ur awesome.Good bye n again ty 4 released here.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Good game, I downloaded it back when it first came out. It's very similar to Honey Select except it has far fewer customization options, but much better sex positions. AFAIK there are no mods except for the uncensoring one, and the game doesn't have any built-in support for mods.

I'd definitely recommend downloading a save for it though, it's a long unnecessary grind to unlock everything. I'd upload mine if I knew where the game saved to.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'd definitely recommend downloading a save for it though, it's a long unnecessary grind to unlock everything. I'd upload mine if I knew where the game saved to.
The Save folder inside of the game's folder. The four files are for the save and the CustomData folder is for saving any changes to a girl as a slot so that you can load the slot later if you want to use the options you had for the girl again without having to do everything again.

4.60 star(s) 21 Votes