Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
There's no BDSM in this game. I don't understand anything about it myself and wouldn't want to set foot in and make content where I don't know anything.

And up until this point, I've done my best to show that Jade has never controlled anyone. Psychologically influencing and feeding some desires, fears, etc. - maybe.
These statements baffle me a little because I could swear that it was an important part of the game seeing Jade's dominant personality and how she attracted the people she met in a natural way, without any type of malice obviously, just with her charisma and appearance. :unsure:

The game is still great so no problem.

Reactions: Ssato243

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
These statements baffle me a little because I could swear that it was an important part of the game seeing Jade's dominant personality and how she attracted the people she met in a natural way, without any type of malice obviously, just with her charisma and appearance. :unsure:

The game is still great so no problem.
What do you mean? They didn’t say anything to the contrary. BDSM =/= acting dominantly.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
What do you mean? They didn’t say anything to the contrary. BDSM =/= acting dominantly.
Yes, of course, there is no BDSM without the D for domination and that's why I thought there was but no, I was simply wrong to assume that there would be that type of content, which is understandable since someone else thought the same.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Yes, of course, there is no BDSM without the D for domination and that's why I thought there was but no, I was simply wrong to assume that there would be that type of content, which is understandable since someone else thought the same.
Yeah, I get you. BDSM is a difficult term to define even to those who are in the subculture. For me simple D/s relationships don’t fall into the term without some bondage/discipline or sadomasochism. But it’s a personal definition and maybe the dev also understands it so.

I read the dev’s message as them saying there would not be the more “extreme” acts - physical punishment, loss of control, pain etc. Plenty of D/s … I’m here for that.

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
NGL, liked the story and looking forward to the new story and scenes. One thing i found lacking was the conversation with evelyn after the nightclub deed, it just felt incomplete like eve didnt ask any questions about the mc's dik, wasnt surprised, angry or anything at all, almost as if it didnt exist. heres hoping a more elaborate conversation between them is planned in the future updates.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
NGL, liked the story and looking forward to the new story and scenes. One thing i found lacking was the conversation with evelyn after the nightclub deed, it just felt incomplete like eve didnt ask any questions about the mc's dik, wasnt surprised, angry or anything at all, almost as if it didnt exist. heres hoping a more elaborate conversation between them is planned in the future updates.
Well, both of their meetings after that scene were pretty short and their conversations didn't pertain to the mc's genitals. In the next scene after the club, Eva was focused on Jade keeping her mouth shut to save her marriage. She didn't care about her dick at that moment. And in the scene after Ashley's injury, she was more focused on her daughter's health. So I don't know where you want me to cram that dialog in.

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
Well, both of their meetings after that scene were pretty short and their conversations didn't pertain to the mc's genitals. In the next scene after the club, Eva was focused on Jade keeping her mouth shut to save her marriage. She didn't care about her dick at that moment. And in the scene after Ashley's injury, she was more focused on her daughter's health. So I don't know where you want me to cram that dialog in.
True, i agree with that, so if possible in any future updates if we get an elaborate conversation when both mc and eve have time to do so it would be nice.

Reactions: damnedfrog

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Didn't Jade tell Evelyn that she sooner or later will come back to her. I think this is a hint of what you say.

Reactions: Katsuki45

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
A (not so) little update on fourth chapter work.

The draft script is completely ready and won't undergo major changes. There will be small additions here and there, but I have to say, it turned out to be a lot of words, which I didn't expect. Apparently, I really wanted to get my point across. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Also, renders are almost half done and it's much easier to make them this time, because I've kind of found a comfortable mode for creating them.
I've improved the quality of the models a bit, though this time it's only for Jade. Her look is more lifelike now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And of course you'll meet a couple new characters in the chapter. Most likely they will be some of the last ones.

I'll do a little spoiler on the femboy character so there won't be too many questions in the future. If you're not interested in these scenes, you can ignore this.

And to a less important topic at the moment. I've applied for a SS account, but I have no idea when it'll be approved. I also created an account on Boosty, but I'm still thinking about what subscription levels to make so it doesn't look like I'm trying to scam anyone and make the game without any trouble or interference. Also in the main thread, there's my TwiX account, you can follow me if you want.

Few images from upcoming update

Jonte555

Feb 22, 2023

The draft script is completely ready and won't undergo major changes. There will be small additions here and there, but I have to say, it turned out to be a lot of words, which I didn't expect. Apparently, I really wanted to get my point across. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Also, renders are almost half done and it's much easier to make them this time, because I've kind of found a comfortable mode for creating them.
I've improved the quality of the models a bit, though this time it's only for Jade. Her look is more lifelike now.

And of course you'll meet a couple new characters in the chapter. Most likely they will be some of the last ones.

I'll do a little spoiler on the femboy character so there won't be too many questions in the future. If you're not interested in these scenes, you can ignore this.

And to a less important topic at the moment. I've applied for a SS account, but I have no idea when it'll be approved. I also created an account on Boosty, but I'm still thinking about what subscription levels to make so it doesn't look like I'm trying to scam anyone and make the game without any trouble or interference. Also in the main thread, there's my TwiX account, you can follow me if you want.

Can't wait, thanks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

Thank you for info. In my opinion Jade looks better with old eyes. Now she looks like she in on crack. Maybe its only because its only cutout. On full screen it should look better.

This girl is "step-sister" and new target to fuck. If I'm not wrong.

I havent had a chance to play last chapter yet, co I cant really comment on other stuff.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Holyshit is that the GTA 4 triangle club!? ❤ And I immediately recogniced it, that's not a good sign.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I don't understand the relationships. Isabella and Jade are cousins, right? And Ashley is Isabella's sister? So Ashley and Jade are cousins? How can Jade be their aunt? Jade is 24 or what? Maybe I missed some complicated background. Or it's translated wrong?

4.90 star(s) 17 Votes