VN HTML Completed Inspiring Celina [Supersy Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
As the guy who wrote/designed this game way back when, i’d just recommend not playing it in general. Didn’t really design the game well, probably should have made it a kinetic novel or something rather than having points system i didn’t try to make sense. anyway, i’m pretty sure there are a million better written and better designed games out there then this so should probably just play those rather than struggling to make this work

though if you really want to play it, try googling inspiring celina walkthrough? i’m sure someone figured out a way to get to the endings.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
As the guy who wrote/designed this game way back when, i’d just recommend not playing it in general. Didn’t really design the game well, probably should have made it a kinetic novel or something rather than having points system i didn’t try to make sense. anyway, i’m pretty sure there are a million better written and better designed games out there then this so should probably just play those rather than struggling to make this work

though if you really want to play it, try googling inspiring celina walkthrough? i’m sure someone figured out a way to get to the endings.
Thank you for the response. My search efforts were unsuccessful. My next step is to look in the html files and see what the numeric variables are and which reponses increase the values.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks for the advice. I've not previously conducted a search using wayback.
When I tried it, I got a calendar, Link ->

When I clicked on a date on the calendar I got a blank screen. link ->

I guess I'm either doing something wrong or it's not archived.
Yeah, I'm getting the same problem with the blank screen, weird. So I dug into the actual html info and was able to extract the raw text with the walkthrough. Note, I did not remove the formatting code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: billkal

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I got a grade of "C" on the project, but got the extended sex scene finale.
There are some 'hidden' hot spots that the player has to click on the get what I consider the 'best' scenes. The hidden hot spots are not obvious.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I got a grade of "C" on the project, but got the extended sex scene finale.
There are some 'hidden' hot spots that the player has to click on the get what I consider the 'best' scenes. The hidden hot spots are not obvious.
Yeah, like I said, didn't design this game too well. Used the old vdategames style of gameplay which doesn't really work as well as newer games, plus I just didn't think too much on how the player would, well, play it haha.

From what I remember, to get the best scene in the end you just needed to eat her out before having her suck you? haha been a few years I know

I know I tried to talk you out of playing it, but I do hope you found some enjoyment out of my attempt at writing a dating sim.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote