Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

Spocky69

Mar 5, 2021
Hello.
How to increase perversion points/levels.
I always get a message that my perversion is too low.
Thanks

Mado2300

Mar 22, 2019
I am trying to progress but am stuck on Showdown in the Under city Part 1 I have done everything I can but for some reason it does not let me talk to the person at the bar next to the bartender what do I need to do to trigger this?

NoNickNeeded

Jul 8, 2020
You need to play the loyal route for that, then at some point you'll be able to get some events at the temple, that'll eventually lead you to that scene.

Nguyenwibu

Feb 5, 2022
View attachment 754410

Overview:
The game based on naughty and perverted dark gothic era of the far future.
Which you, Player will take the role of a young female protagonist, tasked to investigate the disappearance of several officials and other mysterious cases in the city which might be related to certain heretical cult. However, she will not conduct her investigation in a conventional manner, due to her lack of training and proper equipment.
She will have to 'improvise' and to use whatever means necessary to achieve her goals.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-02
Developer: Adeptus Celeng - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.4 Basic
Language: English
Other games: Dungeon Ravager
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Non Basic
Win/Linux (v0.4.1): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:

*These Unofficial extras are not released by developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 1017907 View attachment 1017905 View attachment 754418 View attachment 754421 View attachment 754435 View attachment 1017908 View attachment 1017909 View attachment 713818 View attachment 713819
Guy how can i increase the perversion point

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
How can i increase the perversion point guys
If doing the perversion path, you should be able to increase it by stripping in the club, also the group having sex in the street near the shop and pub should also do it somewhat or at least they used to, I have not played on the perversion path since they in effect split it where you choose the path at the game start.

Reactions: Nguyenwibu

Nguyenwibu

Feb 5, 2022
If doing the perversion path, you should be able to increase it by stripping in the club, also the group having sex in the street near the shop and pub should also do it somewhat or at least they used to, I have not played on the perversion path since they in effect split it where you choose the path at the game start.
Thank you bro

3.50 star(s) 17 Votes