• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

huttahhaircut

May 2, 2021
is it full version and latest build ?

i think its not, because new version has published 10 days ago. Can you please update your thread ?
i think dev wants people to sub to patreon for the build
someone else will have to post
if i try v1.3.0 and its good i might sub tbh because v.1 was good but lacking content

Reactions: TheProfessor45

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
All scenes in this version fade to black saying only available in full version
It seems it's a demo version. I took the liberty of un-demoing it. Also I am providing unofficial x86 version.

0.1.2 Windows x64:
0.1.2 Windows x86:

EDIT:
Also decided to slap together some Linux builds for the fun of it. I didn't test them very thoroughly but they should work fine.

0.1.2 Linux x64:
0.1.2 Linux x86:

NOTE: These builds are unofficial and not created by the developer.
Official Changelog for 0.1.2:

Last edited:

huttahhaircut

May 2, 2021
It seems it's a demo version. I took the liberty of un-demoing it. Also I am providing unofficial x86 version.

0.1.2 x64:
0.1.2 x86:

NOTE: These builds are unofficial and not created by the developer.
Official Changelog for 0.1.2:
based

Reactions: DenseFool

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Innventure-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Sonnellion

Apr 28, 2022
All scenes in this version fade to black saying only available in full version
That version is already un-demo'd. I couldn't fix the game crash at the end of marika's 7th day tho. It does unlock the magic girl afterwards still.

I didn't know if the game dev was the owner of the thread so I didn't want to come out and say it lol. Was afraid that he wouldn't take kindly to someone cutting into it.

Last edited:

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
That version is already un-demo'd. I couldn't fix the game crash at the end of marika's 7th day tho. It does unlock the magic girl afterwards still.

I didn't know if the game dev was the owner of the thread so I didn't want to come out and say it lol. Was afraid that he wouldn't take kindly to someone cutting into it.
Yeah I actually un-demo'd the itch version lol, Didn't even check the download provided.

Jul 23, 2023
I thought the developer has finished this game already, why does it take so long? Is he another captivity-like underage school guy who wants to work for Google and Microsoft and because of that he dumped the H project?

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes