• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Feb 11, 2020
Futa tag stayed from an older version which featured said content. Though I might add a futa character... I currently only have thought of 3 new characters: crossdresser-boy, fallen noble big titty girl, and a clown girl. And I need to come up with like 3 more before I call it done...
Please don't add FUTA, it's FUBAR.

For characters, why not add maybe a female knight/warrior of some kind. She could have some changed up stats, maybe a unique trait (perhaps her sure-footedness means she's less likely to trip when a patron tries to trip her up?)

Also, as well as characters, maybe we could add some more interactions to break the gameplay monotony? If we're playing through 9 characters it might be a good idea to add some more NPC types (maybe a noble class that appreciate discreetness and fast service but tip big, or off-duty guards who are rougher and drink faster?) or interactions (some NPCs get really pushy if the player refuses to "service them")

Reactions: anon241

Joody14

Jul 26, 2022
No, there are males only, no lesbo scenes at all. The female protagonist is the only female in the Inn lol
The slider does work, but it only allows to apply the option (choose between male and female clients) when you're playing as a male. Because I have no idea how lesbians work and I can barely stand one female on my screen let alone two

Zantaroze

Feb 9, 2018
The slider does work, but it only allows to apply the option (choose between male and female clients) when you're playing as a male. Because I have no idea how lesbians work and I can barely stand one female on my screen let alone two
Based

Reactions: Brems

Katyushaaa

May 22, 2022
this game is good, just recommending a another random position when doing bj, facesitting, and cowgirl

3.10 star(s) 23 Votes