NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
But some things do change ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have not seen anyone posting getting most these images without having to rip them from the game folders cause thou Sad Crab youtube & walkthrough claim you can complete the route to get these rewards you can't, trust me I spent a good few hours.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have not seen anyone posting getting most these images without having to rip them from the game folders cause thou Sad Crab youtube & walkthrough claim you can complete the route to get these rewards you can't, trust me I spent a good few hours.
I have played a fair share myself. These was of cause extracted from the rpa files...
I picked hermione as waifu, and progressed in that route. I have gotten 3 of the above images with her. Luna i have gotten all of the dream sequence scenes.
So it is possible to get these images... but yes very annoying way to get them.
I hope the team will redo the whole quest line in the way it works now .. way to buggy and not worth it at this moment.

Reactions: hatake53

anikon

Dec 22, 2017
As I said, and Zelle8 too, you can get those images. It is a bit of a pain, but do the "waifu" route (that means always choose the "earn trust" method) and in the end you'll get to see those images. The luna dream ones are rather easy.

Here it is in game

image1.png image2.png

Reactions: Moosrs
Sep 6, 2018
Also a minor complaint, but did you really have to reuse Luna's body asset from Witch Trainer Silver? Its decently hot and all, but just saying.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Also a minor complaint, but did you really have to reuse Luna's body asset from Witch Trainer Silver? Its decently hot and all, but just saying.
I think another artist drew it, our main artist updated Daphne's body and I have mentioned we should do the same with Luna's.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I hope the team will redo the whole quest line in the way it works now .. way to buggy and not worth it at this moment.
Yep, there's a plan to. I want to eliminate mindlessly summoning the girls for the next step and have them auto enter and just ask what you learned. You may get then posed with a question and from there the girl will either correct you and mindlessly fill you in or not.

While I do want it to be possible to play mostly without reading, I feel it's better to give you a summarized version of the text as well and let you pick wtf you want to read.

As far as the "What the fuck is this? How does this work." All of the devs have experienced it too, it's why things are changing.

Reactions: hatake53

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Lastly, before I sleep, I do want to take the time to thank everyone who has been both critical and supportive. There have been times where I just don't want to see anything here out of fear of negativity. Why? Well, honestly, because it's deserved and I wasn't always in a position to change things. I now have carte blanche to get shit where it needs to be. However, it's still a team, I have to explain my ideas quite thoroughly and I have to lay down plans that are achievable between release cycles and manage getting additional content in while revamping underlying mechanics of the game. There's a TON of work that needs to be done.

tldr; thanks, now everyone can blame me going forward :D

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
How do you get the kiss and inspect scene? I only have the flash tits
As far as I remember you have to go down the dialogue route of pretending to feel ill and eventually you'll come across an option where you suggest there might be something wrong with your dick.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Is there any chance that they translate it into Spanish?
I had someone ask me if we wanted it to be, so I do know someone that can. I don't know how much interest there is in this within the team though. Once things are in a better state, maybe I will consider it.

Prophenyalalnine

Apr 25, 2018
Well, I try panties trial for 5 times
always failed.

Stole Daphane on Tue, Luna on Thu, Susan on Sat.
I gave Daphane, Luna, Susan 4 different kinds of swimsuits, and steal Hermerione's one on Sun.
Then I gave Hermerione her 4 own kinds on Mon.
I still face a failure log on Tue.

Kind of making me disappointed

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
Well, I try panties trial for 5 times
always failed.

Stole Daphane on Tue, Luna on Thu, Susan on Sat.
I gave Daphane, Luna, Susan 4 different kinds of swimsuits, and steal Hermerione's one on Sun.
Then I gave Hermerione her 4 own kinds on Mon.
I still face a failure log on Tue.

Kind of making me disappointed

If you need a helping hand, watch my walkthrough ..... It may help you. Chapter 4 Part 3, 4 or 5

I'm the Trashman

I throw trash
Donor
May 1, 2017
Xandria is hot as fuck. Was only able to get her flash scene not the kiss or inspection scene though. What routes do you have to take for those?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Xandria is hot as fuck. Was only able to get her flash scene not the kiss or inspection scene though. What routes do you have to take for those?
For the kissing scene : tell her that you want to gossip about her being a smoker because "she has a bad breath" or whatever. For the inspection scene(she only gets down on her knees nothing more) you have to say that you are waiting for a doctor to check your penis. Not worth the time imo.

Reactions: I'm the Trashman

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
@JoeBanks glad to hear that there is one coherent vision for the path ahead and that there is a move to reduce the walls of text that do little or nothing to add to the game. I have faith that you'll lead the team to produce a better product.

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes