wint____

Jul 9, 2018
I don't want to destructively criticise people who release stuff for free. The art that is present is good. It's a shame that there aren't more costumes, positions, or lewd favours available though. Would it be that hard for them to chop and change the assets they have already? Was something stopping them drawing Hermione's titty?

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
honestly it's a shame there's not that much in the way of actual lewd content in the game yet,especially considering it has luna in it,and she's the main reason i play the game,luna being my favourite.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Thank you for all answers.
And I have a bit more questions for clarification these points.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.
1. Confirmation takes less than 5 seconds of time
2. In the settings of the game there is an option that allows you to save anywhere. About the path of preservation, leave as it is, we already have a lot of where to adjust to ordinary PC users
3. In the root with Xandria
5. You've know about this in future
9. Will added in future version (text are done for this small dialog)
14. We will not change
18. At the moment, we will not return to it, we rush forward through the story
20. Just for fun
21. Opinions were divided, who on the contrary prefer about 50/50, so not going to change
27. We know, but if we exclude them from the game any moments or add at the request of people, it can greatly delay the development. If someone else comes to us with this problem, we will think about what can be done.
28. Reworked in next versions
29. Was removed the wrong passage (spoilers)

Reactions: Hotar88

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
If I knew he was comitted to this game, i'd sure as hell donate more on the patreon. But since the game updates so slow, idk.
It's a team of people. They are quite dedicated and passionate actually.

The updates are slow for various reasons but who knows, more patronage means more time dedicated to the project.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hey ! Version 0.1S just released??! Someone confirm and give us the details!!
Yes confirmed. New version out.
New content is for Sonya "the helper", where there is some improvements and a intro.
Other new content is swim suit for Luna + Susan. So now all girls have swim suit.
That's kind of all, I would suggest to wait for the next version no progression with the main story.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
To be clear: You can still see only 1 of the girls in a swimsuit per playthrough right?
In Principe yes, but you can save the game when you get the option to "pick a specific house / girl" and the game will even warn you. Then reload to check the other girls in swimsuit.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
With every new update I am getting more and more baffled by the developer's choices. Why would you make it so you can see only one 4th of that content in a single playthrough. Especially considering the fact that the hand drawn art is obviously very time consuming and the updates are very slow to make as a result. You just know that the choice of "which girl you want to see in a swimsuit" won't have any bearing on the story. Also, Sonya is the most useless thing ever, but I already complained about that a few weeks ago. The writing and art are strong enough to keep my faith in this game and all, but it's kind of annoying to know the reasons behind this game's slow development being so nonsensical.
I understand your frustration, I'm in the same boat. But I have faith, its the end product that counts imo. I just hope we will see some progression on the main story and the girls soon.
I have to give them credit on holding their release plans, strict on time the last couple of releases.(Even if their is not much story progression)
Maybe we will see some more with the 0.1F version which is public and should be end of September.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
how do you befriend nola ?

it'd be nice to have all the achievements,even if they dont mean much now,i figured out the auriel one

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how do you befriend nola ?

it'd be nice to have all the achievements,even if they dont mean much now,i figured out the auriel one
When talking to Nola in the very beginning of the game, and you introduce yourself. You have to pick "Student" as the choice when explaining who you are.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai
3.00 star(s) 316 Votes