DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
This might seems like the most stupid question on the thread but how do I read the redacted text in the walkthrough? I lost all my data recently and I want to just skip ahead to the part where I stopped.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
This might seems like the most stupid question on the thread but how do I read the redacted text in the walkthrough? I lost all my data recently and I want to just skip ahead to the part where I stopped.
It's a pdf file : download it and read it with acrobat (or many other programs).

The Don E.

Jun 6, 2017
Wow, I can't believe Funhaus actually played this game. I played for like a solid 17 minutes and fucking quit. The game is so tedious. Way too much dialogue in the first couple chapters. The point of this game feels more like it wants to waste your time.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Funhaus ended up actually the game this time... And as expected they didn't get it.

Sad as it is, it's still free advertising! Woo!

Reactions: escachifu

kenzikenzi

Sep 30, 2017
what me do after me tallk with Hermione about swimsuit

can any one hellp me and tell me what me do after me tallk with Hermione about swimsuit

Alcolaw

Apr 16, 2017
Kahn, with all due respect, you need to decide what you want your patreon to be; is it for patrons to support your art, or is it for investors to get a return on your product? Because at the moment you're trying to "have your cake and eat it too" which I think is making things worse for yourself.

If you just want to do your own thing and create your art the way you want it, with patrons supporting you because they like it, then you should get rid of all the paywalls, polls, make all the news public, and only have little inconsequential rewards for higher level patrons, like Sunsetriders7, Oni, or AKBUR.

OR, if you want incentive for people to pay more (like you're trying to do now) then you need to start listening to the criticism and changing it accordingly. Reward higher level patrons with influence to the game. Listen to patrons (or in the case of this site, potential patrons ) when they say what they want (less writing, more nudity) and change accordingly. This is done by patrons like MITY or DarkCookie.

I would like to point out that I support all of the artists mentioned

You have got a pretty good game on your hands here, and it's clear you work hard on it. Unfortunately when it comes to patrons, you can either do it to make money, or to have your fans show their support. You are trying to do both at the moment and I think that means you aren't getting as much money as the quality of your game should be getting

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Kahn, with all due respect, you need to decide what you want your patreon to be; is it for patrons to support your art, or is it for investors to get a return on your product? Because at the moment you're trying to "have your cake and eat it too" which I think is making things worse for yourself.

If you just want to do your own thing and create your art the way you want it, with patrons supporting you because they like it, then you should get rid of all the paywalls, polls, make all the news public, and only have little inconsequential rewards for higher level patrons, like Sunsetriders7, Oni, or AKBUR.

OR, if you want incentive for people to pay more (like you're trying to do now) then you need to start listening to the criticism and changing it accordingly. Reward higher level patrons with influence to the game. Listen to patrons (or in the case of this site, potential patrons ) when they say what they want (less writing, more nudity) and change accordingly. This is done by patrons like MITY or DarkCookie.

I would like to point out that I support all of the artists mentioned

You have got a pretty good game on your hands here, and it's clear you work hard on it. Unfortunately when it comes to patrons, you can either do it to make money, or to have your fans show their support. You are trying to do both at the moment and I think that means you aren't getting as much money as the quality of your game should be getting
Very good words, write to me in PM, how in your opinion should be organized in our page on Patreon

AFK-74

Aug 14, 2018
First of all, love the art and direction that the game is going.

I'm stuck at the part where I found the location of the prefects meeting. I was following the walkthrough, but there isn't any option for "Issues of the meetings" or any related to that. Any advice or help?

My other problem was that I wanted to earn their trust but I have no money at all to buy the new broom. Is there a way of getting some or is this some weird glitch?

Thanks!

wavelets

May 28, 2017
Here's a brief description of the game: MCGONAGALL SEX. It's all about that hot McGonagall ass.

Seriously, there's no more nudity in the game after intro scene, not even a nipple. Gotta grind for like 3 hours to see some cheerleader outfits that dev generously call 'swimsuits'

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Here's a brief description of the game: MCGONAGALL SEX. It's all about that hot McGonagall ass.

Seriously, there's no more nudity in the game after intro scene, not even a nipple. Gotta grind for like 3 hours to see some cheerleader outfits that dev generously call 'swimsuits'
Lie, have nudity with Elena, some portraits amd root with Xandria

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Since I don't see anyone mentioning it, I tried running this game on Mac and it runs fine but produces an "Invalid Save Location" error when trying to save. However if I download the PC version and run it on my Mac thru the RenPY SDK it saves with no problem. So it appears you have a setting wrong and the default Mac save location is not somewhere the app has default access to write to. Strongly recommend to make sure the Mac saves default to a user/library/RenPy/Innocent_Witches folder instead of where ever you are trying to save right now. This is the correct standard behavior of all other RenPY apps on Mac.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Since I don't see anyone mentioning it, I tried running this game on Mac and it runs fine but produces an "Invalid Save Location" error when trying to save. However if I download the PC version and run it on my Mac thru the RenPY SDK it saves with no problem. So it appears you have a setting wrong and the default Mac save location is not somewhere the app has default access to write to. Strongly recommend to make sure the Mac saves default to a user/library/RenPy/Innocent_Witches folder instead of where ever you are trying to save right now. This is the correct standard behavior of all other RenPY apps on Mac.
Can you hop into their Discord and work with JoeBanks? There is a video of a full install:

The save works fine on all testing done. What kind of User account was it installed as etc?

I would very much like to solve this issue as you are not the first reporting that they have a problem. The issue is that doing a proper install under an administrator account does not produce this result.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Can you hop into their Discord and work with JoeBanks? There is a video of a full install:

The save works fine on all testing done. What kind of User account was it installed as etc?

I would very much like to solve this issue as you are not the first reporting that they have a problem. The issue is that doing a proper install under an administrator account does not produce this result.
Unfortunately not the case for me... installed under an admin user account on a Mac running OS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) on an external USB drive, and the error is reproducible for me under these conditions. I will try a test when I get back later and re-download the Mac installer I had deleted and try installing and running only from the main drive rather the the USB drive. While I have no trouble with 95% of the games I have tested running from the USB drive, I will just make sure that is not the variable causing the issue here.

EDIT - So... there we have it. If I run the game from the Applications folder of the main drive it saves correctly, but if I run the game from an external USB drive then it can not be saved. Very odd, I will point out again that the vast majority of RenPy games do not exhibit this problem with external drives, so I believe this is caused by an error in the save code settings probably looking to save to a local directory that does not exist on the external drive (?). Well at least the cause is now known and easily worked around, but this should be fixed if possible since saving and running from an external drive should be supported.

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes