stomkind123

Nov 25, 2017
To be honest I like the game even without the 18+ stuff, just think of it as them writing/creating a background/story before implementing actual sex scenes etc since that can become pretty dull pretty quick, there are a lot of other sex-only games on this site which, in their own right are good games, but in my opinion are too basic. I like the games to have stories and this one is telling its story quite well.

Reactions: osmann and JoeBanks

alexajke

Jun 18, 2017
I can't even quote the whole thing but damn lol. It's a bit hard to take it as an objective opinion when people start getting offensive towards others. You are totally entitled to your opinion and I respect that. You might be right, you might be wrong? It doesn't really matter to me, the team can push out quality content at least.
I can see your point and maybe my textwall could be re-written in more calm and respectful fedora-style and it will be the right thing to do and will help to bring my point across better, but I'm not gonna do it.
Why I am so passionate and angry about this game and things that surround it? Because of two things: Hogwarts theme and "Russian game dev" label.
About the Hogwarts theme - good/excellent graphics, mediocre (if you are not a fan of adventure) gameplay and somewhat between bad and passable text. And within this theme the only "problem" with this game that I have is the last one item and its quality. Long story short, I'd seen a ton of fanfics on ff.net with much, much more better text, character and story quality and the only thing that keeps this part of the game from improving is the writer and his whole persona. Sure, this part of the game had been improved, somewhat, especially if you remember the 0.0.1 version of the game that was absolutely disastrous in this aspect, but it has a very long way to go before it could be enjoyable for people familiar with fanfiction and its common faults.
About "Russian game dev" - I'd been on this site for a while (much more on similar sites prior to finding this one) and perhaps the most infuriating thing that I'd seen are lazy-ass games from my fellow Russian devs. You can almost immediately identify them by sight - lazy awful graphics, mind-blowingly stupid story and dialogues, but the most obvious giveaway always is their insatiable hunger for money. Combine that with absolute lack of any skills and you will get the picture. Maybe I'm wrong but "Russian game/Russian dev" is almost a meme here, I don't need to point why this label is bad for more competent and respectful to their patreons Russian devs and future game creators.
Sad Crab used to be one of the prime examples of such "Russian game devs" (if you exclude the whole graphic thing), nowadays they seem to try to at least update their game once a month and if they can keep this schedule up for a considerable amount of time then they might redeem themselves.

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
how do i get minerva's wand away from her in the first sex scene? i cant progress cause she keeps stopping me

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
how do i get minerva's wand away from her in the first sex scene? i cant progress cause she keeps stopping me
Give her compliments, so the "red bar" goes down, then do more stuff to her, and then again give her compliments until you have all options available.(You do stuff to her, she gets angry, you compliment and she accept some more stuff, and keep doing that.)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The irony whether good or bad is that most people visiting this site either do not intend on paying and come here for free content. People can be overly critical but even their game says you can help contribute through other means as well. I will admit bias, because I like the team on a personal level. But it's weird people think it's honestly a scam when they have a release path and there is stuff moving forward.
I would support them if they actually released content, not walls of text.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
P.S. To people, who are wondering about actual content - you will have to be very patient about this, because Tobie thinks that he is a wonderful writer and his dialogues, script and story are literally masterpiece that he must share with others to appreciate and they can not under any circumstances be altered in any form. And no, he is not redeemable, everyone (including me) tried and failed to make him realize that he is nothing but a graphomaniac with overblown ego.
A graphomaniac, that's the word, thanks.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
So this was updated 4 hours ago, but why does the change Logs still have version 0.1B as the most recent change & Mac download links all still have version 0.1B instead of 0.1S?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can't even quote the whole thing but damn lol. It's a bit hard to take it as an objective opinion when people start getting offensive towards others. You are totally entitled to your opinion and I respect that. You might be right, you might be wrong? It doesn't really matter to me, the team can push out quality content at least.

I think that depends on what you consider quality content.
The art is great, the basic idea is great, the writing is tedious and boring and full of jokes that don't fire.

And as for that "production plan" I've been following that team since their Witch Trainer mods, the production plan has nothing to do with what they actually do/ did.

Where was it in the plan to spend years, YEARS!!!! on endlessly writing and rewriting basically the same part of the story over and over again and coming up with one impractical control scheme after the other?

You obviously have a right to your opinion, but personally I think anybody who would approach this game with an open mind, look at the development cycle, look at the money the supporters have sunk into it and look at what is actually there right now, would feel disappointed to say the least.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So this was updated 4 hours ago, but why does the change Logs still have version 0.1B as the most recent change & Mac download links all still have version 0.1B instead of 0.1S?
Because just maybe not all versions are updated at the exact same moment and Mac versions will be updated once available?

I mean, four hours? The fuck? How dare they?

Reactions: alexajke

cadwaladr

Aug 4, 2017
P.S. To people, who are wondering about actual content - you will have to be very patient about this, because Tobie thinks that he is a wonderful writer and his dialogues, script and story are literally masterpiece that he must share with others to appreciate and they can not under any circumstances be altered in any form. And no, he is not redeemable, everyone (including me) tried and failed to make him realize that he is nothing but a graphomaniac with overblown ego.
A writer who won't accept editing is a bad writer. All writers need an editor of some kind. Unless Tobie thinks he's better than Shakespeare (he isn't). His "writing" is killing this game. It's overwrought, tedious and full of cliché.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I just can't get over the people posting here how they like the writing, I mean, what do they read for entertainment outside of this? An Encyclopedia?
Asimov, Homer, Melville, Orwell, Pierce Brown, Jonathan Renshaw, Brandon Sanderson and a ton of others.....

It's a game, I don't expect novel like quality, same for humor... it's a lewd game and there's toilet humor you don't find funny. Sarcasm and deadpan and other types of humor don't read across multiple languages as well as fart jokes unfortunately. I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, but not everyone finds that funny either.

I really question when people have a game, that's actually a game and has puzzle elements that your biggest concern is the writing.

Now.... speed of releases, lack of TnA.... valid arguments for a lewd game.

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes