ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
I do like the different options for outfits on Sonya, it really shows that their is a big plan for the main girls later on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those are some amazing options.

also,i dont know how long it's been there,but i noticed the reference to princess trainer on the hogwarts noticeboard,made me smile

i also noticed the thing about pansy parkinson being missing,i'm curious if that's just there and means nothing or if it's a hint at a possible future thing in the game where we help find pansy.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
those are some amazing options.

also,i dont know how long it's been there,but i noticed the reference to princess trainer on the hogwarts noticeboard,made me smile

i also noticed the thing about pansy parkinson being missing,i'm curious if that's just there and means nothing or if it's a hint at a possible future thing in the game where we help find pansy.
Yep saw it too :) , and not sure ! maybe in a distant patch.

Lust95

Dec 19, 2017
why i cant make sonya nude? i click on the x on the underwear but nothing happens...
also im stuck with the collection of swimsuit. i done what the guide said but when i click un the robe in dorm and the search option it dont give me nothing (daphne on tusd h 10.00,14.00 and 18.00, i tryed all. same 4 the other two) i manage to take the panty of hermione tho (done the phoenix thing on sunday). pls help me T.T

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
why i cant make sonya nude? i click on the x on the underwear but nothing happens...
also im stuck with the collection of swimsuit. i done what the guide said but when i click un the robe in dorm and the search option it dont give me nothing (daphne on tusd h 10.00,14.00 and 18.00, i tryed all. same 4 the other two) i manage to take the panty of hermione tho (done the phoenix thing on sunday). pls help me T.T
Sonya cannot be nude in the current version. (My screenshot of her nude earlier was due to a bug).

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
i gotta admit,i love the art for luna in this game,of course i love luna so that would probably make me a bit biased but still,it's good art for her.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
You can still see Sonya naked, try putting on a costume, exiting the tutorial and going back in then hitting wear ;)

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Yeap, sounds like SadCrab team to me, and especially their "writer" Toby. Still, Hogwarts theme and good graphics (which they outsource) are going to keep them milking money from Patreon for a long time.
They don't *outsource* the graphics, he's a team member and doesn't draw for any other lewd games.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
More of the same, no content, more talking, milking money from Patreon people until they catch on, then they stop, move on to a new project.
You would think that, but this team will finish the project. They are in fact, slow. However, the one thing they are not is a scam. Patreon has always been considered a tip jar and if you read the project notes for most, it says they will be able to devote more time to a project as money increases.

The irony whether good or bad is that most people visiting this site either do not intend on paying and come here for free content. People can be overly critical but even their game says you can help contribute through other means as well. I will admit bias, because I like the team on a personal level. But it's weird people think it's honestly a scam when they have a release path and there is stuff moving forward.

What will 0.1F be? The completion of Sonya in active/passive/background mode.

Was there additional story thrown in mid release? Yes... it wasn't much but there was never any intention on any story content being added.

alexajke

Jun 18, 2017
They don't *outsource* the graphics, he's a team member and doesn't draw for any other lewd games.
Well, I can't tell with full confidence for nowadays, but somewhat about a year ago there was a discussion on a Russian site with similar to F95 theme (adult games, etc) in which mentioned above Tobie (I'd misspelled his nickname) took part. And the answer to logical question "Why the fuck there are so large intervals between updates of your game?" among other reasons (such as script re-writing, which is a warning sign of it's own (if you "played" this game, especially it's previous builds before whole adventure re-work, you should know that Tobie LOVES to write A LOT)) was mentioned that they have to wait for the artist(s?) to draw content for them and every other thing (especially script, dialogues, etc) was ready for future updates.
So, in sum, the only thing that was keeping them from updating more frequently was graphics. So what does responsible head developer does when this sort of situation happens? Hire additional artist, simple. And they always had money for it, even when there was no content whatsoever for about a year (in between Witch Trainer and that pathetic thing that was 0.0.1) they were sitting on more than 2.5k+ on Patreon, so they had the money for it.
Their "business" model is simple - sit on as much money as they can while releasing as little content as possible. Are they within their rights to do so? Absolutely, just as I (and people with similar to mine mindset) am within my rights to despise them for it.

P.S. To people, who are wondering about actual content - you will have to be very patient about this, because Tobie thinks that he is a wonderful writer and his dialogues, script and story are literally masterpiece that he must share with others to appreciate and they can not under any circumstances be altered in any form. And no, he is not redeemable, everyone (including me) tried and failed to make him realize that he is nothing but a graphomaniac with overblown ego.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
everyone (including me) tried and failed to make him realize that he is nothing but a graphomaniac with overblown ego.
I can't even quote the whole thing but damn lol. It's a bit hard to take it as an objective opinion when people start getting offensive towards others. You are totally entitled to your opinion and I respect that. You might be right, you might be wrong? It doesn't really matter to me, the team can push out quality content at least.

3.00 star(s) 317 Votes