deathweaver

Oct 10, 2017
I have played a fair share myself. These was of cause extracted from the rpa files...
I picked hermione as waifu, and progressed in that route. I have gotten 3 of the above images with her. Luna i have gotten all of the dream sequence scenes.
So it is possible to get these images... but yes very annoying way to get them.
I hope the team will redo the whole quest line in the way it works now .. way to buggy and not worth it at this moment.
how do i unlock those images in game?

Reactions: obfuscation5

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
SO FUCKEN SICK OF THIS GAME!!! I have followed every walkthrough to the letter and apparently the MAC version is broken with the swimsuits cause no matter what I do it never works

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
SO FUCKEN SICK OF THIS GAME!!! I have followed every walkthrough to the letter and apparently the MAC version is broken with the swimsuits cause no matter what I do it never works
So the video walkthrough didn't work? There's no difference in the Mac and Windows version, both are tested and I use a Mac actually.

Try watching the walthrough of the swimsuits, it's in 2 parts.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
So the video walkthrough didn't work? There's no difference in the Mac and Windows version, both are tested and I use a Mac actually.

Try watching the walthrough of the swimsuits, it's in 2 parts.

That walkthrough is not for 0.2f. If it was every time you give the hat a Swimsuit, he would ask you about who it came from.... Every time you go through Putting them in place on Sunday. By Tuesday, It tells you how now you have to start all over again........ Tried it twice.... So now I will wait for the bugfix.. Or the next update.. Then I will try it again.....

Reactions: F9Zoney

doomyboomy

Nov 6, 2017
That walkthrough is not for 0.2f. If it was every time you give the hat a Swimsuit, he would ask you about who it came from.... Every time you go through Putting them in place on Sunday. By Tuesday, It tells you how now you have to start all over again........ Tried it twice.... So now I will wait for the bugfix.. Or the next update.. Then I will try it again.....
Same issue here, not sure if it's a bug or I am doing something wrong. I got the swimsuits in place on Sunday, Monday the elves reset everything, Tuesday tells me I gotta redo it all because I forgot to steal some swimsuits??.

Reactions: Simon7

obfuscation5

Feb 23, 2018
I have completed all the quests, but I still have a couple quick questions that are driving me crazy about this game.

I have gone the trust route multiple times, but I can't figure out how to see the girls wear any swimsuit outside of the school one. Is this possible in this version or am I doing something wrong? Do I have to wait till I completely resolve prefect meeting and then asking about swimsuit will become an option again? I always just try to insist and the game won't let me.

Also, how do you get back to Azkaban? For the life of me I can't figure it out.

Last one, I have gotten all of the achievements except the one with the gem on it? How do you get the last one.

I am an idiot. I just figured the last two out after I posted this.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Same issue here, not sure if it's a bug or I am doing something wrong. I got the swimsuits in place on Sunday, Monday the elves reset everything, Tuesday tells me I gotta redo it all because I forgot to steal some swimsuits??.
Weird, I followed it and it worked. I will look again this weekend and re-record it if I have to. I will double check all the videos to ensure we aren't wasting anyone's time.

Apologies.

obfuscation5

Feb 23, 2018
@JoeBanks Should it be possible to see girls wearing other swimsuits outside of the school one? I am not sure if it is not possible, bugged, or I am doing something wrong.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
I have the same problem in swimsuits task. Anybody passed this quest?

Bigeggs

Jul 17, 2018
How does one even do the "waifu" route? The game says that I should visit them, but when I try to it says I don't have enough trust with them. I guess that means that I need to solve their problems (which would be the commissar thing), but doesn't that require you to progress along all 4 girls? I'm only aiming at 1 here, please advise.
I think you must talk with Snape before that trust route.

I stuck this before.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes