Benq666

Jun 8, 2017
Just wait more days..They are going to release a new version next month (I think)
The february version will mostly consist of different fixes. More readable texts (hopefully XD), all the missing emotions (only ~half of the game has them atm), more content with Susan and Luna, and maybe something else. It's basically full public 0.0.4 release. Then, in March, 0.0.5a is planned to be released, and thats where the lewd stuff will appear (again, hopefully).
Oh, and the autosave system is a mess atm, because of the RenPy/Python conflicts. It works 90% of time, but sometimes the autosaves act like crazy. So, just pop the "Get access to save/load at any time" option in the main settings and save/load using the ESC menu.

was recently updated and is more or less complete now.

D

Deleted member 9433

Hey sorry if the question was asked befor but i couldn't find it.
How do i sperate the couple at the beginning of the game ?
I tried every talking sequence.
I tried to klick on everything but noting.

D

Deleted member 9433

Use the owl on them.
If i drag and drop it at them it says : "Great idea. Though, i am not sure i just how quick this guy is. It would be preferable, if the owner of the owl remained unknown. "
And thats it ...

*edit* Ok got it thanks

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
Apparently the game folder was inside 2 different folders with the same name and moving it out of those two solved the problem, sorry to bother you and thanks for offering to help.
Ah, this... happens :closedeyesmile:
Don't worry about this, I had enough time to help you.

Reactions: Zer0z

Benq666

Jun 8, 2017
Innocent Witches [v0.0.4b] [Sad Crab] [WALKTHROUGH]
EN:

RUS:

+++REP PLZ
The walkthrough was linked literally two posts before yours ...
Anyways, next release is aimed at the beginning of February, so, it's actually kinda soon.

Asuss

Jan 26, 2018
Hey guys, one serious question. Are there more nudity scenes just as the titty flash @ the beginning? I dont need some sex scenes or something like that, just some more Breats scenes etc. I'm now @ the chapter that I got the addresses from the grils.

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
Hey guys, one serious question. Are there more nudity scenes just as the titty flash @ the beginning? I dont need some sex scenes or something like that, just some more Breats scenes etc. I'm now @ the chapter that I got the addresses from the grils.
The best you can get at the moment is a swimsuit reveal afaik, but no nudity yet (or ever?).

Reactions: Asuss

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Any walkthrough for this game? I'm struck with the couples at the school, She is not letting me inside without distracting the couple. HELP!

roundfish

Oct 28, 2017
Any walkthrough for this game? I'm struck with the couples at the school, She is not letting me inside without distracting the couple. HELP!
Grab the owl on the panel. There's a google link on page 25 for the walkthrough :)

hermione1

Feb 3, 2018
I can't go any further from the scene that requires getting addresses of Perfects, damm snape just says to read the papers and nothing happens

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
This game has had a "no sexual content" tag since the start - is that still the case with the latest update?

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes