VN - Ren'Py - Innocent Witches [v0.11 Alpha] [Sad Crab]

1. 4.00 star(s)

alvin101

Let me say this straight away, if you don't like story/plot and prefer more lewd actions then avoid this game as you will be disappointed.

+ Art, Storyline and whole atmosphere is really well done.
    - Very few action scene, mostly teases but that too is quite less.
    + With cheats enabled you can unlock all scenes and level up yourself.

You will be spending tons and tons of time going through the story, so if you like that then this game is for you. If you prefer rather more action oriented games then avoid this.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

thedude157

Could be a great game, but ain't.

When, better yet, if it gets finished, i guess it could be rated better, but RN ain't worth the time

However if you just want to read a history about HP, well, then i guess it's kinda ok? It's like cyberpunk, it's a great game, but it wasn't a great open world game, they didn't deliver what they showed, and it didn't matter how good the game was, it let people down.

SG or WIAB states cleary what you should expect, so even if it didn't deliver sex scenes, it is highly regarded because of the story. This one could be the same, but the marketing, imgs, tags and etc all kinda mislead.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ThreeLeggedMan

Would have been much much better if they were make it stick to the point. A lot of shit to do only for little scenes.. literally. It's like bro am i playing talking sim or some indie sfw game?

I was going to make a cheat after playing it a while because i don't understand anything cuz game also have bugs too. I play both old and new version, the new version was a bit better. Thanks to them they at least put a option of enabling cheats after finish the game, that way you can able to see all the shit you wasting your time for.

Was about to give it 1 star but when we talking about the art, quality, world and characters then they literally nailed it. So i give it at least 2 star.

Ngl, i feel like i wasted my fucking time lol. Always saying a good quality doesn't make the game better. It lacks gameplay, progress etc they will immediately turn you off from the game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Cargerdree

A great game, with a beautiful drawing, an interesting plot and pleasant music. The frequency of updates cannot but please. It is interesting and pleasant to play. It drags on for a long time. Plunge into the world familiar from childhood and it will open up to you from an unexpected side.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Alexandretta

Slow development but it's very fun to play in that universe, and the game still has lots of potential. But on opposite side, the quest line is a bit of messy to me. Story telling could be better i think.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

krin228

Great job was done for this game, intresting story, mane activities, lot of fun! You gona go deep in school problems with intresting solutions!
    Awesome game, awesome art, awesome all! Recomended for everyone!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

InterventionOne

i dont get wh only 3 stars, there are so poor games on f95 which have better rate but made poorly.
    Nice story, i like the different personalities, good animations, good drawing. i guess it took a lot of effort to make this.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Poodii

I just wanted to express how amazing I think this game is.. I think the developer is pure genius.. am not talking about the nice story writing or the spectacular art style that is used, but I'm mainly talking about the use of Renpy to its full power, the level of details and the amazing interface design just make this game feel so polished and complete!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Knead6

Amazing start with amazing main girls plus good MC amazing game.

This was what i think few years ago before this game stuck in development hell and i know yes this gets updates but that updates like not enough for that monthly budget they been doing this like 7 years and its not going anywhere ero scenes hardly you know ERO and few scenes here that i can say good and btw i am not saying they are bad no they are not bad they are just tease sadly really long long teasing here.

Story good and main girls too they are interesting characters and corrupting them is mmmm tasty but how many years to complete this game ? I know original art plus good story but game is not something like normal VN but more like puzzle game you need to do many many things to do anything and thats annoying sometimes you stuck because you dont know what to do then you need to look guide sadly thats annoying and dont get me wrong i like puzzles but this is mmm little bad.

Scenes good and really sexy but like i was saying even after many years hardly any noteworthy here and development team have a problem too sometimes they are stuck in hiatus then they come back update but its takes time and they tease with this scenes and like i said before you need to do too many things for that scenes.

So why 5 star after this much complain ? Well game potential is 5 star not game right now sadly if i need rate that i can give 3.5 nothing more.This is amazing game with really bad update time if they fix that this gonna be solid 5 star for me so good luck to developers.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

991207z

Pretty long and interesting storyline, the art is amazing for this kind of games especially when most games now use the same old ugly Honey Select models. (god please download some better cards from pixiv or something, game devs) Looks like Daphne is the only major girl who you can get to third base with currently.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

frpersonfr

Very in depth and well built, can be a bit slow at times but I think that makes it unique. I like all the little details shoved in and progression is easy. Art is very nice and the story and mini games are fun. Overall a very high quality game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

svempa

Fantastic game with top tier art and writing. Top scores from me.

Adult games tend to be good in different ways but rarely excel in all areas. The writing might be dogshit but the art great, or the other way around, making the game enjoyable overall. But a few games have great writing, flawless art, great setting and sexy scenes. Off the top of my head the only ones that check all those boxes are What A Legend and this game right here.

It's a slow burn with great atmosphere and fantastic buildup. You spend your time getting to know the main four girls, who all have nicely defined personalities and actually feel like real people (the highest possible praise to an adult game, lol).

That said, the game is too verbose for me at times - many, many times you need to consult teachers about this or that, and I find myself clicking past that sometimes. I found this especially true in the old path.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Godunov_Boris

I've been following IW development for a while now. The art style, which had caught my eye from the very beginning, is getting even better in latest releases. Some may say, that game lacks in adult part, and I would agree, for now there is only one sex scene with main girl in story and some with side characters, but the story is getting to hot scenes now, so I am not seeing this as a problem. I will highly recommend IW to anyone who appreciates beautiful artwork and Harry Potter franchise.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

EDDSama

A loooooot of text and very boooooooring. You have to do too much and read the equivalent of a harry potter book for any simple sex scene. The only good thing is that they did a good job with the character drawings
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Tenstorm

Hmmmm.. I'm not sure where to start. I love the music, it just so fit the Hogwart and its background. Accept the part where it made me almost give up the game because i thought there will be impossible to see H scene considering the longer dialogs and fewer restrictions in the school. But i know.. i know..
    There is a phrase called 'No pain no gain' right? but still.... i mean it's brutal. So brutal. -_-
  16. 5.00 star(s)

srea

One of the disadvantages is to wait a long time for releases, but for such a quality of drawing, I am ready to wait longer

The idea is cool. I'm waiting for the continuation. There would be more sex scenes. Especially with Hermione and Luna. And realize already the scene from Marcus' fantasies with the elders.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Ah yes, one of many many Magical School games. There are few nice scenes but i found most of them pretty average and boring. However if someone is harry potter fan im sure he would love this one.
    Art 3/5
    Story 3/5
    Gameplay 3/5
    Fapability 2.5/5
    Originality 2/5
  18. 1.00 star(s)

gao23

Lots of potential and a fun art style, but this alpha release is nothing but a time waster. Unless you love all teh dull reading and excessive adminstraion that comes with running a school, with none of the fun naughtiness.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

I played both the old and the new plot. I must say that it is one of the best harry potter parodies that I have been able to play so far, in terms of history, artistic design, animation, etc. However, everything good has its bad side, I found many things that I did not find satisfactory.

Right now the biggest problem I faced was the plot issue.

I liked the old argument a lot, because you get exquisite things little by little, that is, there is a previous reason that gives you a result. That is to say, here you could see the development of how he came to flirt with the girls until he got what he wanted by going through a lot of quests. This version has a lot of "Erotic" content, that is, it does not go beyond the sexual to the amount of content it contains. The bad point here is that I understand that they are not going to continue this old plot, so as far as there is, it is as far as it is played.

Regarding the new plot, it has several different parts compared to its plot, but it can be evidenced in a more fluid way of how the story developed compared to its predecessor. The problem here is the second chapter, it turns out and happens that the first chapter is incomplete, this is because they are implementing the previous plot to this new version, because the previous plot has good material, it argues. The problem is when you pass the chapter, as it is incomplete, they give you a quick summary of the most important thing that happened, when you get to the second chapter, you realize that despite the summary, you still do not understand many things in the plot, and the The way the characters talk to you is very different from the first chapter, I mean it's like from one moment to another someone hates you and when they turn they love you out of nowhere, it's a bit confusing.
    Of course I understand that they are migrating things from the previous plot to the new one, but I would have preferred that they had at least finished the entire first arc and then moved on to the second, I don't see the logic of going from an incomplete arc to a new arc.

From the rest of things, it seems to me an excellent game, its graphics, its music, its erotic and sexual content. Some may think there is a lot of text and little s3x, but the argument is so good that you enjoy what little content of sex has, because it does make sense. It's not just, arc 1 chapter 1, s3xo for no reason. This game gives meaning to those scenes and that was what I liked the most.

Summary:

Character Design/Visual: 5/5
    Background music/sound: 4.5/5 (there are no moans)
    Plot: 5/5 (despite the combination of new and old plot, it is well written)
    Map: 5/5
    Animation: 5/5 (Of the few animations that there are, they are well done.)
    +18 Scenes: 3/5 (There is more erotic content than sexual intercourse content)
    Gameplay: 5/5 (It is a clicker game, it has several fun mini-games and different quests.)
    Interface: 5/5

The worst feature it can have, in my opinion:

The fact that they wanted to improve the plot does not seem bad to me, the idea of wanting to make a new plot based on the previous one and improve it seems excellent to me. However, the worst I could see is that arc 1 is not finished and they still moved on to arc 2... I see no point in this, they could have just finished the first one and continued with the second. There are some events that interfere with the main story, that is, I see that there are many events in arc 2 that are activated simultaneously, it does not follow something linear.

As a conclusion, I would have preferred to wait longer, present a new game ONLY with the new plot and that the arcs were finished successively. The fact that there are 2 things at the same time, it really seems ugly to me. But this does not mean that the game has an excellent plot and good graphics.

In my conclusion I would wait until they have completely migrated to the new plot, that the first arc is finished and that they make some improvements in the second arc so that all the events are not activated at the same time.

This game is very good, wait for updates when they have everything under control.

4/5

20. 2.00 star(s)

Onefiftyone

The art style is there. There's a ton of story. The gameplay elements are all there for a VN. The real issue is there's only a few sex scenes in a game littered with foreplay and teasing. The more time you invest, the less sex you get. I don't really understand the structure of it, and it's not for me until that changes.