Jon Humbert

Jul 30, 2018
t's time for a review.
4/10 The game still fucking suck
Story: I really do not care, and like most people here it's just a nuisance. I have to say that the prologue is decent but the rest is a disaster, it's hours of something that I do not care, I'm not interested and consumes 5k per month.
Graphics / Sound: It is really what gives a 4/10 to this review. As always I should praise this section, I think they are the best graphics of a game of adults, and it is for the amount of detail and perfect eroticism that is in them.
Sex: We have a couple of tits at times, and although I liked the name of the achievement and how they talk about Luna's dreams in the guide, it's not so funny when I think that they gain 5k by mainly having reconfigured the game and doing it more complicated. The only sex scene disgusts me, it's a fucking gerontophilia scene, and while the rest rubs the pedophilia I can not imagine what it would be spend two years playing this game looking at Hermione and not being able to do ANYTHING, I would have gone crazy.
Gameplay: The mechanics after two years of polishing are slow, if I fail doing something I have to repeat everything again and lose time. But the interface is excellent, although it is more in the graphic section ...
Tips to improve the game: It is quite easy man, instead of making the story more complex and long, just simplified and add more sex scenes. I suggest watching Luna and Helena masturbate, personally I really like would a sex scene with Ginny, Daphne, Nola, Xandria and above all Hermi (Hermi gods ...), just as in the books Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff matter a shit, in those two Houses the suicide rate to be ignored or not appear in movies must be very high. And remove the gerontophilia, I do not want to see an old sexualized woman in my life again.
What saddens me in all the lost potential and that all these complaints fall on deaf ears. They continue to receive 5k without problems and promise things that will be presented ambiguously within months. I will always keep seeing the same type of ads from Sad Crab as "we have advanced an amount this update, we are going to add a lot of new things, sorry to have delayed but we have been able to polish a shit" ...

Mattex65

Mar 1, 2019
Yeah so I was wondering I finish the task with the girls both the swimsuit and the papers and then I get called back to the pensieve talk to the guy some more he tells me to get back in and then the screen goes black when I go back to the homepage so is that all there is right now?
Really enjoyed can’t wait for more updates

HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
How to impress Laugh? She asks that I asked them and any of the three answers is incorrect: 1) Tell us about yourself, 2) The fate of the director, 3) The fate of former students!

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
t's time for a review.
4/10 The game still fucking suck
Story: I really do not care, and like most people here it's just a nuisance. I have to say that the prologue is decent but the rest is a disaster, it's hours of something that I do not care, I'm not interested and consumes 5k per month.
Graphics / Sound: It is really what gives a 4/10 to this review. As always I should praise this section, I think they are the best graphics of a game of adults, and it is for the amount of detail and perfect eroticism that is in them.
Sex: We have a couple of tits at times, and although I liked the name of the achievement and how they talk about Luna's dreams in the guide, it's not so funny when I think that they gain 5k by mainly having reconfigured the game and doing it more complicated. The only sex scene disgusts me, it's a fucking gerontophilia scene, and while the rest rubs the pedophilia I can not imagine what it would be spend two years playing this game looking at Hermione and not being able to do ANYTHING, I would have gone crazy.
Gameplay: The mechanics after two years of polishing are slow, if I fail doing something I have to repeat everything again and lose time. But the interface is excellent, although it is more in the graphic section ...
Tips to improve the game: It is quite easy man, instead of making the story more complex and long, just simplified and add more sex scenes. I suggest watching Luna and Helena masturbate, personally I really like would a sex scene with Ginny, Daphne, Nola, Xandria and above all Hermi (Hermi gods ...), just as in the books Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff matter a shit, in those two Houses the suicide rate to be ignored or not appear in movies must be very high. And remove the gerontophilia, I do not want to see an old sexualized woman in my life again.
What saddens me in all the lost potential and that all these complaints fall on deaf ears. They continue to receive 5k without problems and promise things that will be presented ambiguously within months. I will always keep seeing the same type of ads from Sad Crab as "we have advanced an amount this update, we are going to add a lot of new things, sorry to have delayed but we have been able to polish a shit" ...
Hasn't fallen on deaf ears, the head writer who was steering all this bullshit got his position taken away from him (Most likely for nobody liking what he was doing apart from himself). He was replaced a few weeks ago by a guy who basically agreed with what we were saying, and plans to: Make the shit less unnecessarily complex, tedious, and add much more sex to this game about sex.

heavenlycourtesan

Sep 29, 2017
I'm having an issue where Daphne never shows up. I've made the deal with Helena, and asked her for the second challenge. She says that she'll send Daphne to me after classes the next day, but Daphne never appears. I can ask Helena to send her again, but no matter what I do, even if I just sit in the office all day and skip each hour one at a time, Daphne doesn't show up. So I'm not able to get Daphne's address. I'm able to continue on with the other girls' story lines, but something seems broken here.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Apparently they are planning to rewrite the dialogues.

It seems Joe wants us all to get to work better together and while we agree… we just didn’t quite have this in mind. Mind you maties, this is our office, not our ship. Previously, we just pissed into the wind without much thought about where it ends up… But now we have plans, and goals and alas, fresh winds fill the sails like large… where was I going with that? So back to the point, things are in progress, we have completed some of the art tasks, some new minigames are in place to make all paths equivalent and break up some of the text. We will also be trying to correct some of the achievements and path breaks where you can’t go back once you have goofed. Alas, this will not always be the case but for the unintended portions and the ability to be a completionist, we want to assist. So again… wait, another poll? Yes, yes, we must ask the masses.

Should you be able to go back to complete an achievement, would you care about redoing to dialogue?

1. As long as I get to see some girls, sure why not
  2. I hate reading, I have voted before against reading, why must you insist I read?!
  3. I am Switzerland you fools! (IE, I don’t really care, just make it work)
As always, we thank you for your support. We want you to be happy as the player and our doing our best to make it happen. Please be patient! <3 Team Sadcrab.

From Khan:

Good time of the day to all who follow us. As some of you may know already, since the passed December a number of changes were transpiring in our team and now they have reached their end.

Tobi - our main game designer has left our development team due to his loss of interest in the project.

We would like to thank him for all that he has done for our game and team during his time with us.

All of us have their own path to follow, and their comes the time when these paths diverge.

But this isn’t the reason to worry, we don’t plan to stop or slow down. With the proper plan for the spring development cycle we plan to go forging ahead. With the arrival of our new game designer JoeBanks, every (or at least the plot) aspect of the game will have their changes for the better. Some positive moments from his involvement you could have seen in 0.2F, where he was largely responsible for Luna, Susan and Ginny.

And to finish on a cliche note.

Those who don’t fall, never rise!

Khan.

Reactions: Morte111

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
@JoeBanks Should it be possible to see girls wearing other swimsuits outside of the school one? I am not sure if it is not possible, bugged, or I am doing something wrong.
Yes, and our youtube channel (which had its custom url removed when I branded it) shows how.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Apparently they are planning to rewrite the dialogues.
No, we are planning on editing dialogues at most. I may rewrite the prologue so the plot I am creating is more logical. But rewriting isn't a priority. Any rewrites will not affect release cycles or content. Content first... I only want the story to not be stupid, beyond that I am not going to overly focus on it.

Also, our translator would shit himself if we did that entirely.

Redoing the dialogues refers to the player having to play through the same dialogue if they travel backwards in the story for achievements.

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes