Psychodaddle

Jul 24, 2018
@JoeBanks replaying the game and i have a suggestion to make for the ginny questline. as you already mentioned, the snitch is sometimes quite fast. maybe it would be player-friendly if you change the cursor to something like the actual glove?
I mean, like in a shooter game increase the "hit-box" and make it also visible for the player?

Sep 6, 2018
@JoeBanks replaying the game and i have a suggestion to make for the ginny questline. as you already mentioned, the snitch is sometimes quite fast. maybe it would be player-friendly if you change the cursor to something like the actual glove?
I mean, like in a shooter game increase the "hit-box" and make it also visible for the player?
Dude it moves in a repeating pattern, it isn't sporadic. Just pick a point where you see it has flown over before, put your cursor there and start spamming. It has to eventually come back to that point and if you're spamming there, you'll catch it guaranteed.

Reactions: JoeBanks

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
This underwear quest is dumb and convoluted.

Anyone got a guide that is better than the walkthrough and not a youtube video?

I tried following their google document but even that doesn't seem to be working for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dinadass

Aug 14, 2017
I found the problem. The notes tells you the day the girls wear it but you need to show up on the day after to steal them.

Prophenyalalnine

Apr 25, 2018
If you need a helping hand, watch my walkthrough ..... It may help you. Chapter 4 Part 3, 4 or 5
It help me others like codex mission, but the swimsuits are still failed.

I have try steal it in the same day, I stole, respectively.(Stole all of them, feed hat, get a new one from hat, put it at 14 pm)
4 girls.
This mission design are not good.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
What's the problem with the youtube video?
Everything.... personally I hate having to watch a video for something that imo outta be in txt.
It's tedious having to pause and possibly rewind a video several times instead of reading 2-4 lines of txt

magicPotato

Mar 4, 2018
a quick pass through for the swimsuit quest, i didn't confirm it because i really don't wanna go through it again:
do whatever until the step where you have to steal the suits,
steal their favourite suit on the corresponding days,
monday - luna
tuesday - daphine
saturday - susan
sunday - hermione

check the notes section in your journal

give the suits to the sorting hat, then generate and replace all their suits with hermione's pattern(speedo?) before sunday ends.
to replace a suit you visit a girl's dorm and simply grab any random piece of clothing from the room's clothesline and replace them with the corresponding girl's speedo

days might be wrong but the general idea is to replace everyone's favourite suit with hermione's pattern.

what i did was stealing all the suits during weekdays, then replacing the suits during sunday.

after that talk to sally, then invite snape over for a drink, talk about new rules, respond with he's had too much of a drink. after that you just tell the girls about the changing of the new rules individually, then the quest should be marked as cleared.

edit : the linked walkthrough video someone posted in this thread also shows that you can exploit the phoenix event to steal swuimsuit off hermione. i dont know if it counts towards stealing her suit though

S_RPM

Aug 28, 2017
It's a shame that the art and setting for the game has so much care put into it and there is basically no content.. This is essentially a PG fanfic other than a couple H scenes. It's pitiful for an adult game after over 2 years (iirc) in development. There is a balance between making players work for the content and giving it all away so that they don't have to play at all, and it's obvious this game is going to the extreme to make people work for content. The catch is that content doesn't even exist.

Maybe it will be worth playing in another 2 years, there might be another adult scene by then and about 1000 pages more of illogical fan fiction.

SexyMonkeyMan

Feb 7, 2019
It help me others like codex mission, but the swimsuits are still failed.

I have try steal it in the same day, I stole, respectively.(Stole all of them, feed hat, get a new one from hat, put it at 14 pm)
4 girls.
This mission design are not good.
Make sure to search Hermione on Thursday or Saturday after feeding the Phoenix on either day, you will find her with the School Swimsuit.. Once you have found it Talk to Little Sally.. The Hat will also put his 2 cents in... That will start the Get Luna - Daph and Susans Swimsuits....

Steal the swimsuit from Daphne on Tuesday, Luna on Thursday, Susan on Saturday you can get Hermione's on Sunday while she brings the Phoenix back to life or on Monday off her Clothes Line.
Are you using Hermione's Swim suite as the base for all others ( Red Ones - Male Speedo ) Then use hers . So click the name Susan then the Red Speedo's then Get Swimsuit so on and so on for all 3 girls. You do not need to do Hermione's, just Susan Luna and Daph Then put them on thier Clothes Lines on The Sunday. 10am 2pm 6pm.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Why is that at the start of each chapter you LOSE the ability to summon the students and the Helena Ravenclaw?!? (I think it is)

hwatatom

Dec 29, 2018
What is Waifu quest?
How can I fly to the house
Do I buy 200 galleon broom?

And

What Quest is The FIRST THING to do?

Prefects’ Meeting?

School Problems?

Reactions: Timiase
3.00 star(s) 319 Votes