2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

W65

May 31, 2018
Not a problem. There are plenty of English people that aren't aware of what /s means. I'm somewhat embarrassed to say I didn't know before the original poster explained it, I had to rely on extensive exposure to scathing sarcasm to recognise the wording.
It isn't like it's some universally accepted web punctuation. I've seen people use a tilde for it, but "/s" is new to me, too.

I mean, I've seen fake HTML and BBcode tags usually spell it out. Too, rom the tone and the letter "s" the idea of the word "sarcasm" is sorta naturally invoked. Still, plenty of native-English internauts'd be unfamiliar with it.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Trash game. Translation is fucked, gameplay is shit, sexy time is boring. Nothing good here

WillNotWork

Jan 2, 2019
If nothing else, I will give it points for having a protagonist who does not only have sex when defeated, but instead makes it part of the main gameplay loop.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Can you edit the OP and add (Machine Translation) because I downloaded this and to check it out and the translation was so bad.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I don't think it's machine translated because DL site actually released it. I think the site itself just has hot garbage for translators.

W65

May 31, 2018
Dude! I found HOW! No need WINE.
Just run "Lgnorant girl doll~Adult version~/www/index.html"!!!
:D
Yeah, RPG Maker MV games can, I guess, run natively in browsers. Guess it oughta work with any RPGM game or any other game using that node.js whatever.

Weldar2

Dec 15, 2018
Gah! Why do some of the enemies have so much power? They take out like half my HP with one hit!

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
those tags are a dream...

this translation is a nightmare.

seriously, this shit could almost make me cry. between this and 'The Pregcess Of Zeven', I'm at a loss for words. And that's still saying more than these broken translations are able do.

Reactions: Amariithynar
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes