EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
pwA4FF4.png

Overview:

Innocence Lost is a reality based adult RPGMAKER game that focuses on telling an immersive story about a girl who has to battle temptation as her brother's friend makes it his sole purpose to corrupt her. It will also feature stories from her family that are also going through their own battles with being corrupted.​

Thread updated: 2023-04-04
Release Date: 2016-09-01
Developer / Publisher:
Censored: None
Version: 2.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

107114_AshShower-2.png 107115_AshNightScene26.png AshCafe.png AshNightScene7.png AshNightScene34.png AshSleep8.png AshSpank3.png MattSusanCouch4.png MattSusanKitchen2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated to 2.0. Previous 2.0 thread removed as this one was already here first and should have been updated isntead of a new release being created.

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
can't move past the 2nd day at the job, no clients appear... anyone got this bug too?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I played this and tried to find a way to bypass the bug but couldnt find it :(

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
He said on his Patreon that he's been trying to change his payment method from per month to per update. Also that he'll post an update soon which won't have any big things in it like he wanted to but it will have some content.

hashiiim

Aug 30, 2016
He said on his Patreon that he's been trying to change his payment method from per month to per update. Also that he'll post an update soon which won't have any big things in it like he wanted to but it will have some content.
Thanks man

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
And there we go another patreon that under delivers. He hasnt even finished this game and he's already creating a new project... Bloody hell, people paid for you to create this game not for you to spend your time (that they're paying for) building another game...

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, furthermore the waitress repeat always the dialog of serving the client and the game don't go ahead!!!
Seems like the bug occurs if you masturbate before going to bed the night before. I have gotten past bug using an older save. However I didn't find much content afterwards. Opened up dating with Matt which raises innocence and a couple more days of work

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
Seems like the bug occurs if you masturbate before going to bed the night before. I have gotten past bug using an older save. However I didn't find much content afterwards. Opened up dating with Matt which raises innocence and a couple more days of work
Is there any new scene worth watching after the 2nd day at work?

voe

Aug 5, 2016
Is there any new scene worth watching after the 2nd day at work?
Not that I could find. You can walk into matt's house and walking into the upstairs room you can spy on Matt's mum having a shower but it switches to Matt's POV. It seems to be a bug as you were still playing as Ash.

EDIT: Found that going on a second date with Matt leads to a NTR scene...
-then a hardcore scene
-then playing as Matt so far
Seems like I missed out on a whole heap of content by not going on the second date.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1742

Has he stopped working on this game? Kinda seems like it after he announced his new project.