VN Ren'Py Completed Innkeeper [Final] [Gurdin Alehammer]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Here is the Extended version. Good game.
Thanks, dude! Not to sound ungrateful, but...damn, I really hope this turns into a fuller, much longer game. The extra thicc elf is incredibly hot, but so is that halfling...and, oddly, I'm also interested in a possible mechanic of the game: that you might need to earn a certain amount in order to unlock content further down the line, or that by staying exclusive to one girl in the beginning or later on that dialogue and scenes might change. That's a thing in VNs, right?
Either way, really enjoyed it, so my thanks to you and the developer both.

Reactions: lTTMl

TMJ2008

Jul 14, 2017
Anybody know if it's worth the ten bucks for the full game? Or should I just wait for a leak somewhere?

Reactions: RanchFTW

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Anybody know if it's worth the ten bucks for the full game? Or should I just wait for a leak somewhere?
The extended demo is pretty good. I'm thinking about doing it myself possibly next week if it doesn't leak beforehand.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Had money to throw around, happy fapping ya filthy animals.

Never uploaded stuff before, how in danger is my mega account for uploading this? lol
Thank you lord for blessing us with this gift. Amen.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Had money to throw around, happy fapping ya filthy animals.

Never uploaded stuff before, how in danger is my mega account for uploading this? lol
Any chance you could throw up the Mac version too?

D

Deleted member 109150

Dunno. It doesn't feel like the full Version is worth the 10$. It's pretty short.

animeboobz69

Aug 5, 2018
whats new about this other then the previous extended demo? no change log or post about whatever was updated on the OP today

Reactions: F9Zoney
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes