Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
RJ189578_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A husband and wife runs an inn.
While they struggle with business debts, two visitors come calling.
"We'll pay to sleep with your wife," they say.
First the couple is shocked, then resolved. If it will help their finances, just this once...
Small game, just like the other Monoeye games.

Thread Updated: 2019-06-06
Release Date: 2019-05-08
Developer:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ189578_img_smp2.jpg RJ189578_img_smp1.jpg RJ189578_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 25, 2017
I don't get it. I don't have some scenes unlocked and then can't do anything. Just in one room.
You have to visit the other guy before starting the day. 1st day is just you and your wife including her first cheating. Then next day, visit Mark early and listen. Then go start the day. So on..

Reactions: ponyguy
Jan 25, 2017
Game is way too short with its potential. 3 days with about 6 scenes is pretty lackluster but oh well.

Also, the Japanese are using our puns really well. Dayum!

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
tried this game yesterday and i like it it wasnt bad but a bit short. It had quite a potential. The corruption was kinda way to fast i mean 3 days and already in love with another dick? They could have easily made this a 7 day episode or even a 2 week kind of deal and added the debt collectors in it and such. But still for a short game it was alright though.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The game feels like it wasn't completed to me.
For example the gold at the top right serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. The last choice (following her or not) doesn't make any difference either.
Feels like they had more planned for the game but abandoned their goals and released it as it is now.

Jan 25, 2017
The game feels like it wasn't completed to me.
For example the gold at the top right serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever. The last choice (following her or not) doesn't make any difference either.
Feels like they had more planned for the game but abandoned their goals and released it as it is now.
Agreed. I was even collecting it in case debt collectors come and all that. What a bummer.

Reactions: Stijn and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So how do I get the last two scenes? Talking to either the guy or the wife only lets me rewatch scenes, and the book only lets me save.

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
So how do I get the last two scenes? Talking to either the guy or the wife only lets me rewatch scenes, and the book only lets me save.
On the last day, the one when you wake up and they're messing around in the front, instead of talking to your buddy, start the new day using the book. From there you get 2 choices, one of them letting your wife go sleep with that guy again or asking her to stay with you.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
On the last day, the one when you wake up and they're messing around in the front, instead of talking to your buddy, start the new day using the book. From there you get 2 choices, one of them letting your wife go sleep with that guy again or asking her to stay with you.
Thanks.

Man, you guys weren't kidding. This game's REALLY short. Definitely feels like they had to cut stuff. Not bad though. Short, but sweet.

Reactions: Stijn
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes