Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
I played this a while back, waited patiently for the trans content which never arrived. However the game was decent but very repetitive. Would like to check it out again but I can't face the grind. That's the issue with these HTML based games, unlike most renpy ones you are not going to find your saves very easily from months ago.

Reactions: Southrim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I played this a while back, waited patiently for the trans content which never arrived. However the game was decent but very repetitive. Would like to check it out again but I can't face the grind. That's the issue with these HTML based games, unlike most renpy ones you are not going to find your saves very easily from months ago.
There is no grind, you just play any way you want to and just have fun.
As for trans content there is very little that the change log says about it.
You can change him to be completely female able to have kids but its not in yet.
You can add penis to any of the girls if you want to and so on.

As I posted about it here there really is no grind like other games have: https://f95zone.to/threads/inheritance-va92-aftermath-team.6291/post-13163330

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
There is no grind, you just play any way you want to and just have fun.
As for trans content there is very little that the change log says about it.
You can change him to be completely female able to have kids but its not in yet.
You can add penis to any of the girls if you want to and so on.

As I posted about it here there really is no grind like other games have: https://f95zone.to/threads/inheritance-va92-aftermath-team.6291/post-13163330
There is was absolutely grind when I played it. Thanks though for the break down on the trans content, not my cup of tea by the sounds of it.

Reactions: Southrim

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is was absolutely grind when I played it. Thanks though for the break down on the trans content, not my cup of tea by the sounds of it.
There is no grind unless you want a grind, you don't have to grind all you got to do is walk around every day and do what you want.
This is as close to real life as a game can come to it.
All your bills are paid and if you want pocket money then you will need to do something to make money for your pocket.
This is a very slow past game.

Faenon

Mar 16, 2024
There is no grind unless you want a grind, you don't have to grind all you got to do is walk around every day and do what you want.
All your bills are paid and if you want pocket money then you will need to do something to make money for your pocket.
Dude, I played it, I know there was grind. What a ridiculous statement, unless you want it. The content was behind a grind wall, like most sandbox type games are. Stop lying here. No game forces grind but if you want to open up content in sandbox type games there is no way around it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dude, I played it, I know there was grind. What a ridiculous statement, unless you want it. The content was behind a grind wall, like most sandbox type games are. Stop lying here. No game forces grind but if you want to open up content in sandbox type games there is no way around it.
You want a quick past game so this game does not fit your play style, I can not help that.

To me this is a very slow past game and I do not see it as a grind fest.
I will say it again this is not a fast past game it is VERY SLOW GAME PALY.

I will no longer post about this ever again, have a good day.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
This game's updates make me a bit sad because I'll read the changelog about all of this added content, but realize I'll probably never see most of it because it's too well hidden in the game and I don't have 100 hours to blow randomly clicking around hoping for it to show up.
You said in 50 words what I'm not sure I conveyed well in 1000. The content is great, and I want to see it, the game design is in the way. I can think of ways to mitigate that, but I presume the Discord is a more meaningful forum for that. Unfortunately I'm not big on immersing myself into game specific communities not least due to bad experiences with hugboxes, and there's just too much to play (yes, yes, even though here I am again) to dive that deep into just one of them, so I'll just shake my fist at this cloud and be on my way.

This is disingenuous as hell. There's absolutely grind. Money and relationship stats are essential. That you can gain these stats the slow way by going to meaningless jobs and seeing the same small scenes dozens of times over dozens of days is the very definition of grind. They aren't things you incidentally pick up along the way, you have to choose the right actions and go to work to make them happen. Walk around and do what I want? DO WHAT!? There's nothing to do! I covered this in my last post, so I won't repeat myself beyond that statement, and I'd be HAPPY if you corrected me or laid out your perspective on what's compelling, what keeps you engaged and willing to repeat whole swathes of content because a new update dropped a new wedding scene and you don't have a save at just the right moment to satisfy the trigger conditions, so you're skimming through again all the way back at the proposal. *coughs*

The game is also nothing like real life in any positive way, and with virtually none of the pressures that give life meaning or impetus (and thus, none to give the game meaning). You show that in the very next sentence; there are no bills, no physical needs, absolutely none of the real life pressures. Time passes, but there's relatively little to fill it, except the desire to find new content. Again, I'm repeating myself. I appreciate that you like the game, but I think you're gaslighting yourself acting like it's in a fine state and this is all just as planned and the plan is good.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I used to like this game, but in recent updates, it's no longer fun.

And that's the point you need to walk away from a game.

Others have mentioned their problems with the game. The glacial grind to improve stats and gain money. Or the near impossibility to get certain scenes to trigger. Its one thing for the developer to say they got a scene to trigger, yeah, because you're the one who knows the flags to raise to get it to trigger. But what about those who aren't that savvy about coding or the like? In that instance, we're being told "It works for me." Great, doesn't work for anyone else. You know, I've never once seen the scene where Gaia loses her virginity? Not once. But it triggers for someone else, so obviously there is no problem.

We are seeing scenes getting added every update and more and more of them are getting heaped higher and higher onto the pile of scenes that will be nearly impossible to trigger. Insanity is often defined by doing the exact same thing over and over again, expecting a different result. At that point, the only choice is to walk away, because things aren't going to change and because it's not fun. It hasn't been for a while.

Last edited:

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
does the cheat build help you find and trigger events?
By and large, no. Certainly, changing character stats and money amount can make more content available/fulfilling, and you can make events more likely by, for example, setting the weather. There are also risks, for example messing with time can screw up event triggers like weddings, and a host of issues with forcing characters to be tagged as Met/Owned.

But there's no "play event Eve Sidra Threesome 1d" or "highlight needed stats, time, weather, location, X, Y, Z to progress Gaia to the point she's a lover." The closest thing I can recommend is opening up the HTML file in Notepad++ or something else that will show it as plain text, and you can read all the events there (that was not a random event title ;)).

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I dont see it. Its not listed there
Well if you just go a look around in town you would have found it or even go to the wiki and you would have found out where its located its the only Adult Novelty Store in town.
I am not going to hold your hand and take you there so please use your eyes and just look on every street in town so you know what's there.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There is no grind, unless you want to see the content. If you just want to wander around aimlessly and accomplish nothing then I suppose you don't have to grind for that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is no grind, unless you want to see the content. If you just want to wander around aimlessly and accomplish nothing then I suppose you don't have to grind for that.
But that is just it, you walk around and you will run into an event.
Both at the house and town.
If you want to know about event then check out the wiki for each of the NPC's.
This is a very slow past game and if you want to grind then grind and if you don't want to grind then don't, you will still hit an event just wondering around.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
That was really not my experience. There were a few scenes I found, but despite hitting them repeatedly they never changed and judging from the changelog it was like 5% of the game. There was a strong sense that if you weren't reading the Wiki religiously and hitting the exact right spot at the exact right time for in-game weeks you'd never unlock anything beyond those initial handful of boring scenes.

I don't know how to put this delicately, but wandering around seeing the same handful of content for real-life hours is boring.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes