Tutorial [info / guide] about koikatsu / KK party mod to koikatsu sunshine compability and how to convert all Koikatsu mod card.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
A. mod compability
for anyone do not know, all your sideloader mod, H animation, Uncensor mod is use able & working for koikatsu sunshine.
because koikatsu sunshine using the same file format from koikatsu/koikatsu party

all you have to do just copy and paste mod folder from KK/KK Party to KKS mod folder.

all mod useable in koikatsu sunshine character creations.

B. About koikatsu card convertions from KK / KK party to KKS.

all you need to do just copy and paste your waifu card from KK/KK party user data to KKS user data, open KKS and the game will converted the card automaticly.

koikatsu sunshine has auto convertion capalibity program build in, the main problem is the converter only convert all in casual clothes only,

( swimsuit, nightwear, bathroom need to apply manually because got ignored by the program ).

so how to get all the Costume / Chlothing for mod card convertion in KKS ?

easy all you have to do just go to KK / KKS charmaker, load your waifu mod card, save all 7 mod costume / chlothing manually ( inschool, goinghome, gym Uniform, swim suit, club activity, casual chlohes, sleeping over) into coordinate folder.

copy paste the coordinate folder / costume folder from KK/ KK party to KKS userdata or copy the spesific costume you want to use only in KKS individually.

open KKS, open character creation, load your waifu mod card , and load the costume you save at KK/KK party for KKS then apply the swimsut, nightwear bathroom manually in character creations then save the mod character.

finally you can enjoy your waifu from koikatsu/ koikatsu party in Koikatsu sunshine.

C. what does not work now from KK to KKS ?

1. KK Kplug, becuse the program code was build only for KK / KK party only, installing Kplug will make you stuck at loading screen loop, please use KKS Kplug here .
  2. KK / KK party BepInEx, any KK only plugin BepInEx make you stuck at endless loading loop as well.
  3. Any endless loop loading screen error is cause by kk/kk party plugin exclusive mod, you need to re work the mod for KKS if you want it to work.
  4. Some accessories from Converted Cards fail to load sometimes / missing / need to apply manually.
  5. Lets hope illusion upgrade the Converter in next version, because........we have 7 clothing in 1 card and only can convert 1 ? every single character cards ? that sucks, we want the swimsuit, nightwear, bathroom automaticly got transfer as well.
  6. male uncensor not working need re work because the modder make the male uncensor only for KK/KK party
  7. KK/KK Party exclusive mod will be skip, similar the case of Ai shoujo mod with honey select 2 DX, mod without exclusive wil be loaded normally, exclusive will be skipped. ( simple word some mod skipped because exclusive build " read the output log " ).
D. Ingame screen shots

1. KKS Converter just copy paste your waifu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. KK/KK Party mod card Clothing Saving, then copy paste to KKS UserData
3. Applying the Clothing in KKS Manually and Save The Mod Character
4. My KKS Mod Folder
5. My Gameplay ScreenShot1
6. My Gameplay ScreenShot2
7. My Gameplay ScreenShot3
8. All KK/KK Party Mod use able
9. Female uncensor is working

Last edited:

Bewox

Aug 1, 2022
Excuse me what game should I download to play the most and best version of Koikatsu with the illusion cards

LuckeF

Oct 17, 2018
Is there the other way around? convert a kks card to a kk card? , (I play the better repack version) when I drop a female card from sunshine it turns into a man, I'll use the following card as an example KoikatsuSun_F_20221011214206189_Maika_Kamimura_Sister-Maika.png
and turns into this in the koikatsu 1665906337825.png

Lopeli

Jun 6, 2022
Is there the other way around? convert a kks card to a kk card? , (I play the better repack version) when I drop a female card from sunshine it turns into a man, I'll use the following card as an example
and turns into this in the koikatsu
found a way to convert kks card to kk without everything going broken lol

Thevio2k

Jan 27, 2024

Download EXE file from link and be happy.
Does it really work? I tried placing the py file in the female folder with the sunshine characters in there and then running the file and it didn't work :(