Others "Infected Kingdom" Suggestions and opinions...

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Hey, Hi! Welcome!

So, I've been working on a story that I would love to see become a visual novel one day called "Infected Kingdom." It starts off with three survivors in a post-apocalyptic setting, trying to survive the daily hardships that come from living in such a world.

I'm still working on it and have future plans to expand the story into a 8-10 chapter deal. Overall, this is open to what kind of story it will be; singular love interest routes, harem, open relationship with female characters, etc. This will also be a choice driven story with minor decisions on who to follow and which route to take during events.

I'm excited about this story and, like I said, would love to see it turned into a visual novel some day. If at all possible. I wouldn't want to half ass it and would see to it that the visuals match the creativeness of the story. Vice versa.

Below is a link to the first chapter of the story that I've written thus far. I would just like to get some insight from fellow F95'ers and other writers. See where I can improve, etc. I'll update this opening post with updates to the story and the next chapter if there's enough interest. I've already started working on Chapter 2 but I will be revisiting Chapter 1 for any revisions or to add anything I see fit as I do plan to have sexual content in this game from the start. Ex: The two starting females topless when waking up, sleeping nude, or MC walking in on one of the girls half naked (Player choice on who to wake up). Whatever.

Anyways. Enjoy and I hope to see your opinions/suggestions,

Thank you!

Infected Kingdom
-

Last edited:
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm also currently writing for Knockout Master. (You'll be able to see my work in the next update.)

A little bit about me,
I'm a 33 year old veteran with nothing but time, space, and opportunity to write. I have many real world experiences, especially from my time in service. I just feel that I could really bring something new with this story and to others. Perhaps get together with current developers and turn their vision into a well written and balanced story.

Once I've gotten my feet wet and I have some material for a portfolio, I'll post in the Recruitment and Services section. If you're interested in seeing if I can be of any use to you now, you're more than welcome to PM me for my contact information.