1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE144351_img_main.jpg

Overview

A bioterrorist attack turns the people of the city into zombies.
Social order no longer exists.
Only a few human survivors remain.
Among them is a NEET who has found his calling
in the bleakness and the lawlessness of a zombie apocalyse.

Will you help the survivors, or indulge in take-all anarchy?

That's up to you.​

Updated: 17 November 2016
Developer / Publisher: Alibi -
Censorship: No
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOADS
- -

RE144351_img_smp1.jpg RE144351_img_smp2.jpg RE144351_img_smp3.jpg

GringoChan

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a walkthrough for this? I have no idea what to do, so I'm just walking around aimlessly. But you walk so damn slow, and die fast as well.

Reactions: slickchris

slickchris

Aug 12, 2016
Is there a walkthrough for this? I have no idea what to do, so I'm just walking around aimlessly. But you walk so damn slow, and die fast as well.
same. Tbh even with a walkthrough i don't think i have the patience to play an entire game moving that slow

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
played it for 10 minutes got killed 4 times, would not try again

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Cheatengine works well here. 4 bytes. 2x for stamina and 2x for health - you can freeze them at 200. Also you can set ammo to 999.

Reactions: muttdoggy

wjrjbnjd

Aug 6, 2016
Cheatengine works well here. 4 bytes. 2x for stamina and 2x for health - you can freeze them at 200. Also you can set ammo to 999.
so like if my health is like 34% just x2 or something else to work?

Rene

Aug 5, 2016
so like if my health is like 34% just x2 or something else to work?
Think what was meant was that there are two values for stam and health. that's how it was for me. just get light hits out front of the house and pause, scan hp, rinse and repeat till you get it, shouldn't take long.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Two same values for HP and two for Stamina. One value for ammo. Just, like Rene said, searxh for 200 in two tabs. Then go out. Rescan for HP (first tab) and stamina (second one). You will see that both of them have two addresses. Freeze all of them at 200.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Anyone knows where each girl in this game is? Because I can only find 2 of them, in the apartment complex, and one disappears after the first day.

Reactions: pixieboi

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
How do you quit H scenes?

E: actually, a full-on walkthrough would be nice. This is basically unplayable without.

apar

Jan 3, 2018
How do you quit H scenes?

E: actually, a full-on walkthrough would be nice. This is basically unplayable without.
Agreed. I still have no idea how to quit the H scenes.

One weapon that's really OP - the baseball bat. If you juke a few zombies and head to the sports store and interact with the bats, you can pick them up. Try to make circles around zombies (this is tricky) and attack them all at once to save energy. It's 3 energy a pop but it's a knockback melee weapon and can take out multiple zombies at once.

Also, don't eat the steak in the restaurant.

apar

Jan 3, 2018
Update: In case anyone is reading this. You quit the H-scenes by left clicking until the bar passes the heart. Then you right click to complete the scene.

Jul 1, 2017
Not to wake a dead thread like this but how do you clean your save file? I mean I start with everything already unlocked. this pisses me off big time. is there anyway to clean your files fo a fresh start?

Reactions: pixieboi
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote