Inevitable Relations Dev Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@dogk22
If you habe any constructive criticism, I would be very greatful, but please stop posting your own renders in this thread.

@topic
Story is done, now only the renders are missing, but almost done as well. Just three images to go, now.

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Okay, so the update is finished, the new version number is 0.015. Also I made a Mac version, so please, if anyone is interested, test the game for Mac, because I don't have one. I thought about making the game available for mobile devices as well, but like Mac I can't test the game for Android or iOS, because I'm one of those crazy idiots, who are using a Windows 10 Mobile device. ^^ If anyone of you wants to try the game on a Smartphone, please tell me.

Here are the downloadlinks.
Windows:
Mac:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the next version I probably reduce the file size of the images, just because some images reach almost 5 MB, which is far to big.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Okay, so the update is finished, the new version number is 0.015. Also I made a Mac version, so please, if anyone is interested, test the game for Mac, because I don't have one. I thought about making the game available for mobile devices as well, but like Mac I can't test the game for Android or iOS, because I'm one of those crazy idiots, who are using a Windows 10 Mobile device. ^^ If anyone of you wants to try the game on a Smartphone, please tell me.

Here are the downloadlinks.
Windows:
Mac:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the next version I probably reduce the file size of the images, just because some images reach almost 5 MB, which is far to big.
Any mobile download?

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
Yeah it hasn't been updated, because there was no update. I work on IR when I can and I plan to release something when the game is finished.

Also, whoops didn't even realize that it's the old Dev Thread ^^

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote