VN Ren'Py Abandoned Independent Sister [v0.1] [TroopJunior]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
U3XYa3Q.png

Overview:

You play as a 25 year old man that moved out of his parents house when he was 16. You done pretty well for yourself and are a manager of a bank in New York. After 9 years being on your own, your younger sister phones and tells you she had a falling out with your parents and is in New York. You invite her round to your place and the game starts 5 minutes before she arrives.​

Developer/publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Updated: 14 July
Language: English
Genre: Visual Novel

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win:
- - (updated v0.1)
Mac: (old v0.0.5)

!!IMPORTANT!! Fix for "WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied:":

11.jpg 7.jpg 4.jpg

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
I hope that was the image you were trying to use, i saw it on your patreon site, and grabbed it out of the game

Reactions: TrropJunior

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
@TrropJunior would you rather have the main title screen image (with title and all) as the header image? btw, on that image it says v1.0 not 0.05 like in the description. i can edit the pic and upload here if you want

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
hahaha, sister is checking out the book in an empty bookcase.. ;)
I know lol. As I said, it's still really early in development so I'll probably redo all the renders and stuff. Just wanted to get it out there to what people think of the story.

@TrropJunior would you rather have the main title screen image (with title and all) as the header image? btw, on that image it says v1.0 not 0.05 like in the description. i can edit the pic and upload here if you want
If you wouldn't mind and it wouldn't take too much time then that would be great. I appreciate all the help you've given me so far.

Max589

Jun 5, 2017
I know lol. As I said, it's still really early in development so I'll probably redo all the renders and stuff. Just wanted to get it out there to what people think of the story.

If you wouldn't mind and it wouldn't take too much time then that would be great. I appreciate all the help you've given me so far.
already done, i just took the menu out, i thought it looked better

Reactions: TrropJunior

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
@TrropJunior

I tried out the game and it's less than 2 minutes of actual gameplay. I wonder if it should be re-labeled as a v0.01-pre alpha as there's only an introductory like scene with no sort of progression.

The banter and grammar seem to be on point (with a few exceptions) and it looks like it could be promising.

Suggestions
> What sort of genre are you looking to build on this project? Incest/non-incest? There were no renders that I saw in my runthrough of a whole body shot of your sister to see what she looks like. I think this is the main question for the game. What is the goal? To help her become completely independent? Or corrupt her to be your plaything? Maybe something in between?
> Renders seemed to be on the grainy side. This didn't bother me much but I am spoiled playing games such as Anna Exciting Affection and Dating my Daughter
> Will there be a point/stat system in place to take inventory of your progression? I wasn't sure if the choices I was making would have an effect at some point in the game (i.e. friendship, romance, persuasion, corruption, affection, etc.)
> In the same vein as DMD, as this is your sister, there could be opportunity to slowly rebuild your relationship with her (given how the story states you haven't seen her in 9 years) There could be choices to lower stats and possibly end your relationship prematurely.

Thanks again for sharing your game and I'll follow up again when there is more content to try.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
mega link shows the following
"
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user.