3.80 star(s) 37 Votes

Ragna00000

Mar 18, 2019
Wasn't that the plan when this game first started - Hana's POV would start when Yuma's route was completed?
I think he is doing both Hana's and Yuma's. I remember asking about it a while back when I heard he was thinking about it. If I remember correctly Eros said he was doing the multiple perspectives of each character or something like that, but don't take my word for it.

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
And like clockwork someone updloaded the 0.39 patreon version just as the newer version was released again. They really need to check out who's doing this, it's so blatant.
yeah, it was literally simultaneous, literally not even an hour ago, which is coincidentally, also the time for FE to announce the update on discord (not even an hour ago)

i dont think a genius in rocket science is needed here

Reactions: Nerro and BangB420

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The dev is uploading a spoof version here every time there's a new update on Patreon so the thread won't update with the newest version if it gets leaked. I have no idea why they have uploading rights. It might also be an associate who are doing this. I have reported it multiple times, but mods are doing nothing about it. Maybe more ppl need to report.

Last edited:

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
The dev is uploading a spoof version here every time there's a new update on Patreon so the thread won't update with the newest version if it gets leaked. I have no idea why they have uploading rights. It might also be an associate who are doing this. I have reported it multiple times, but mods are doing nothing about it. Maybe more ppl need to report.
Because of this I hope that someone leaks the new version immediately so that it will still benefit from the game being high up in the latest updates page, despite that bump being for the older version.

Poptropica99

Jul 8, 2023
Because of this I hope that someone leaks the new version immediately so that it will still benefit from the game being high up in the latest updates page, despite that bump being for the older version.
I support FE but 100% needs more then just leaked new versions to save face, there's a whole lot of stuff we wanna see and recently in his discord we all called him on it and he *kinda* acknowledged a lot of our suggestions while talking about his new survey. I can leak the new version, I'm not sorry, but it ain't gonna help it at all if ya already played the old versions. not enough content to justify it

• Haha
Reactions: Insur

kialera

Jun 1, 2021
I support FE but 100% needs more then just leaked new versions to save face, there's a whole lot of stuff we wanna see and recently in his discord we all called him on it and he *kinda* acknowledged a lot of our suggestions while talking about his new survey. I can leak the new version, I'm not sorry, but it ain't gonna help it at all if ya already played the old versions. not enough content to justify it
Ah, I didn't mean that the leaked version would save face for him. What I meant that FE posts the old version himself every time a new version is released so that it will bump the game at the top of the latest updates page (as in, the "latest update" is now marked as "0.39 patreon" even though 0.40 is out). Since there is a cooldown for the latest updates page (I think it was either one or two weeks) where the game won't be bumped back to the top even if it's updated again FE is hoping that people won't find out the newest version is leaked if it happens, because he used that bump with the old version himself. What I meant is that I hope that someone leaks 0.40 right away, so that even when people see "0.39" near the top of the latest updates page, when they come to this thread the links in the OP will be for 0.40 already.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This is one of those games I just wait and wait and wait with until I'm too lazy to even bother about looking for any other games. By then there is enough content to enjoy this game somewhat.

Reactions: mzer0 and tranjonny
3.80 star(s) 37 Votes