2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
When i read all these comments, i'm glad that i didn't download the new version. I liked how it was before and i don't need another stupid sandbox game where i click my ass off until i find something.

I also wonder why people are not able to use the search function. Goes way faster than writing a post and they all could play past ch 3 already. :unsure:

Reactions: theresa663

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
He's right, it's not a restart. He changes gameplay mid game for the second time which is is as baffling as the weird change in version numbering.
I mean why even change the version numbering when you have a fully working game about 4 or 5 updates in yet you're re-numbering it to 0.1. Okay so it's not a restart in story but re-numbering it to make it look like a restart is bad enough

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I mean why even change the version numbering when you have a fully working game about 4 or 5 updates in yet you're re-numbering it to 0.1. Okay so it's not a restart in story but re-numbering it to make it look like a restart is bad enough
Can't argue that it looks dumb, indeed.

Reactions: M4t7theNinja
Jul 30, 2018
ok found an error right after meeting elizabeth and getting home after kissing her on the mouth of course i cant goto the bathroom to find aiko and sarah and the other bathroom outside MC room errors when i click it

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 126, in <module>
NameError: name 'hallwaybathroomdoor' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "labelsnav.rpyc", line 126, in script
  File "C:\Users\Draven\Downloads\IndecentDesires-theGamev001-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Draven\Downloads\IndecentDesires-theGamev001-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Draven\Downloads\IndecentDesires-theGamev001-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/labelsnav.rpy", line 126, in <module>
NameError: name 'hallwaybathroomdoor' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Indecent Desires theGamev001
Sun Jan 06 21:39:19 2019
if someone wants to check it out and see whats happening heres my save

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well aunt and cousins for now, but not impossible that protective mom could fly in later and become part of the action, pretty sure aunt and mom had some involvement in past as well. For now though I hope devs first gets kinks out of the sandbox and they can add some serious content with the characters and development in.

Man of the house shows it can be done and a few other games as well, but it does take a lot of time and also needs some serious updating of events after some time, so u do not to get into weird situation where u are in a romantic relation with a char while when meet them Monday morning at uni you still have to introduce yourself to them every time. :p

Reactions: nasam and KiGa

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It seems to me that Aiko is probably Sarah's husband's bastard daughter? The absent husband seems to have an Asian mistress currently - whether it still is or was Aiko's mother is debatable.
I wonder if the MC is also his son, and he had an affair with the other twin which is why they had not spoken for 18 years - how old is the MC?
Not sure I am a fan of the new sandbox style - it seems to be a way of dragging out the story. The early episodes set up a corruption, blackmail, harem setting and now random females can be added just to stretch the game.
For a creator to enhance his reputation, I would have thought to produce a series of medium length quality games, and move on.
The long 'saga' style has a conflict of complexity versus repeated use of backgrounds/images. Few developers seem capable of maintaining it, and so often it leads to 'abandoned'.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
What utter crap. Seriously huge step backwards from previous iterations.

This new format shows the developer has no idea what the frak he is doing. We go from visual novel storytelling to a time management game with NOTHING to do. Seriously WTF was the point?

Characters disappear for days. WTF is that? you are in UNI and there is NOTHING to interact with at the University, eccept doors. woot I can open doors the game play is awesome! And who the fuck takes a 6 hour bath even when masturbating? There is no story, no game play, nothing meaningful. I seriously question scrapping months of work to give us a new game that is pointless BS. The amount of time I was fucking about clicking on every fucking room looking for content when there was NONE at all for that day puts a whole spin on the "Russian grind," now these fuckers want you to experience a grind without content to grind to.

This isn't like this is a band new game it is a game that started development spring of last year with 7 chapters of content dropped and you would think if you wanted to change the game you MIGHT want to oh I don't no reuse the renders and ADD to existing content vs scrap everything and start over. And it isn't like the premise of the game is changing it is the same thing just worse gameplay and less content.

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
Yep, guy above me just said it all, this is simply stretching 30 minutes of content into 30 hours of content. Also called the no-content content, which is what shitty devs use to have an excuse to say when people on patreon ask why the fuck there hasn't been a new version for so long or why this utter crap has gone 3 step backwards with this shitty garbage empty sandbox game.
I'm officially done with this, if it ever goes back to a simply visual novel with choices instead of a useles grindfest, then I might give another try. A pity, most of the character models were great, most.

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
This went from being a 4 star VN to being a 1 star VN in one update. I can see what the dev was trying to do, but he has ruined what he had. Switching formats in midstream disrupts the flow of the story and the enjoyment. Awesome renders have become quite common in VN "games" now. Having them here, while appreciated, is not gonna save this. Story and pacing is what makes a good VN, and I feel this dev has just thrown it in the trash.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
When a dev switches from VN to sandbox, it's always to hide the lack of content / vision / and story telling overall. This is why i mostly hate them, spending my time looking for actual content isn't my idea of gameplay lol. There are just a very few exeptions of sandbox done right out there.

cinnamoonn777

Jan 6, 2018
lmao. this game was promising but i suspected that sth is going wrong cuz of the delay of the update. and i was right. deleted! 2 or maximum 3 updates more with 3 months periods between, and you know what is after... abandoned

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes