2.10 star(s) 124 Votes

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Quotations are "" and they are usually used when referencing something someone said, in books they are exclusively used for when a character is talking.

In this game its used to denote a characters thoughts, hence why it confused me for a bit

Zak44

Mar 23, 2024
It has been years the last time I played the game but to hear that there is still yet to be decent Monique scene is crazy.

Daquarius

Jan 23, 2018
It has been years the last time I played the game but to hear that there is still yet to be decent Monique scene is crazy.
The blowjob is decent. Plus, her story finally got on track. The MC can fuck her secretary, and probably will have a choice to fuck her rival, a redhair doctor. She's also really close to get fucked.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The irony being he has her fucked every which way including Sunday, in all the side projects. Which is why I like them more. He knows what we want.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The irony being he has her fucked every which way including Sunday, in all the side projects. Which is why I like them more. He knows what we want.
The best Monique scene would have been her getting knocked out and shagged by those old nonces in the park with the MC.
Then the MC sends her home on train with no ticket, and she's forced to suck off the ticket inspector.

• Love
Reactions: yourmomma

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The best Monique scene would have been her getting knocked out and shagged by those old nonces in the park with the MC.
Then the MC sends her home on train with no ticket, and she's forced to suck off the ticket inspector.
Would've been, but dev chickened out. Funny, considering all the other degenerate things in the game and side projects.

Reactions: BlenderGuy
2.10 star(s) 124 Votes