Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hi all. I'm working on v1.4, should have it by tomorrow.

Some of the girls (namely window girl S) also give you a blank girl in the seduction/impregnation count, so it shows something like drunken lush, , window girl.

A little bug, but perhaps worth fixing.
I think I may have sorted this out in the version I'm working on, I'm not sure. Please ridicule me if the next version still has it.

Any news about Incubus Island?
Incubus Island is a collection of documents and images on my hard drive, I haven't started putting it together yet. I might create a small intermediary game to experiment with a few things for it first.

I was very surprised at how good the game ended up. Are there any other titles that are of similar or better quality with this genre?
I know of no such games, but people have said it reminds them of Breeder's Haven (Twine game, impregnation theme, new game + feature, but not so rapey).

is it weird i unlocked every ending eh??? its not weird right i am not sick right?
What, you actually played this game? Yeah, you're a sick fuck.

Aktaş the nailer.
Eh?
Nice try, but no. Guess again.

Reactions: Muffeh

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
I found some other little weird things, but I didn't go over with a comb, so maybe I'll do that with 1.4, looking forward to it.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Hello all. I have updated to v1.4. Please glance at the version notes before upgrading. Hope you enjoy. Let me know if you catch any bugs, I'm sure a few snuck through.

I added a few new features (which you'll have to discover yourself) and a few new girls (most noticeably, the cop lady and cougar).

One more thing: Someone might ask you to find some things he lost. Try not to concern yourself with this person and his needs.

Reactions: shiddily

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Found a bug. Went to Jealous Wife, met the Midnight Fence along the way, continued on to Jealous and got the ring. Midnight was now available as a contact, sold him the ring and continued on. It put me right back into the Jealous Wife story and allowed me another ring. Sold that one and hit to continue on, repeats once again the Jealous story.

Kinda like a Groundhog Day situation.

Reactions: Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Found a bug. Went to Jealous Wife, met the Midnight Fence along the way, continued on to Jealous and got the ring. Midnight was now available as a contact, sold him the ring and continued on. It put me right back into the Jealous Wife story and allowed me another ring. Sold that one and hit to continue on, repeats once again the Jealous story.

Kinda like a Groundhog Day situation.
Thanks for the heads up on that bug, patched it here:

Reactions: Engelstein

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
I think I caught one. I've did 1 run, with the 1st ending, and then when going for the second, I had a choice of who to present the ring to, and then New game+ menu opened, apparently it counted one of those endings as 2.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
And the Fence dialogue about stuff has something like: You have brought me 24 already. 4So many

I suspect that 4 shouldn't be there (It is clearly some sort of variable, as over time that number is also increasing).

Reactions: Wape

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
Aaaaand the Midnight fence is also about as bugged as in the Jealous Wife bug report, although this time (and in 1.4.1) it happened with Window girl R, I go fence her laptop from contacts, and then when I do continue on, it repeats her scene. (Gonna add more errors I find into this message not to spam the thread with bug reps).

Another one, using coke during the alley girl scene has this:

[img['images/items/drugs.png'], probably a ] missing

Refusing to share a drink with a cougar has a missing picture error, and the console says the following:
Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>> <<if $quest_cougar != 5 >>…

And another one: Final beginning opens up when I have 2 of the beginning options as ???

The girl list has Chastity Smith twice on it (2nd row numbers 3 & 8).

In one of the paths of Girl down on her luck this line doesn't have a capitalization for a name: OH, same here. I mean, just generally, not about dave specifically.

Dropper doesn't seem to do anything.

Acidcola

Nov 2, 2018
The Dreamochrome dropper enables the ending viewer.
The parasite jar sets most girls status to 0, allowing you to re-visit their scenarios.
Um, it doesn't appear on the item menu, nor any sort of ending viewing thingy, so that is why I say it doesn't do anything.

As for the Jar it is cool, as in easier to get more of those token things in one run, although I've currently hit some sort of a snag at 50 of 73, probably should try some more things that I usually don't do.

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Um, it doesn't appear on the item menu, nor any sort of ending viewing thingy, so that is why I say it doesn't do anything.
Forgive me, I checked and I see now that it won't always be bought. Fixed, along with some other stuff. Patch 1.4.2:

Weird question how does one marry the thief or the unlucky girl? They have wife images.
Thief you need to seduce her, you do this by helping her commit the crime (possessing the lockpick when you encounter qualifies you as a fellow thief, there's now a number of ways to get it before you meet her). As for unlucky girl, I haven't put her marriage in. May do it via patch at some point.

A few other marriages to come.

How do you get the cop endings?
I will add this to the official walk through soon. (UPDATE: done)

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes