Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Right now, the only purpose tokens serve are increasing the "buy level" with the Midnight Fence, giving you access to expensive, yet special items. Wape has said they may also play a role in the sequel, Incubus Island, depending on the number found in City.
Ah yes, I forgot about the buying level... I got those initial ones somehow so fast, and he runs out of things to sell a long time before you stop finding them.

Of things that you should buy (set up a whorehouse and money will come in pretty fast) includes the Spice (extends game time by 1 day each, once your whorehouse is up this is enough to earn money for the rest pretty fast), with the Sponge being the next step, with that you can reset the city and suddenly money doesn't matter (doing jealous wife and asking for her stuff at the end will give you 6200 for every reset once sold to the fence), and with that get the rest, tokenbox shows you what tokens you are missing (and the hints on Wape's page can point you towards getting them then, letting you unlock more stuff), the Dossier tells you about all the girls in the game in the left hand bar rather than just the ones you have fucked so far (the dots you can hover over), and the Dropper lets you view the endings you have gotten so far, and (I think) give you the option to pick the ending you want when you qualify for several. All of the items below Spice stick with you into new game+.

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
Sounds like you just got unlucky and messed up some how. Just did a quick run through now, follow these steps for Val (drunk), and then apply as necessary for the others.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If this doesn't work, then you game is probably just messed up. I'd recommend making a copy of the saves and re-downloading the game to the most recent version, as your one might not have that ending if you're using an older version.
How does it work with the Thief...? Don't you technically need the lock picks? But you can't get that unless you go with the police officers route first...does doing anything with her ruin it?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How does it work with the Thief...? Don't you technically need the lock picks? But you can't get that unless you go with the police officers route first...does doing anything with her ruin it?
No, you just need to avoid raping her, or if you do keep your rapes to 1 max. That's just 2/7 days in that guide, so if you for the third went to the cop and fourth for the thief then slept, then Val the drunk, the cop and the thief would all be options (as would the jealous wife if you slept with her instead of asking for her car at the end), you get a list to pick your wife from. Try getting Maria, Tony's girl, it's a little more complicated (and will likely require buying Spice from the Fence to extend playtime) but it's a fun waifu option.

Note that there's a number of other marriages in the game (including another to the cop, to the mom of the sisters, the jealous wife again, and I think some others, these are separate endings.

Reaper494

Oct 27, 2018
Note that there's a number of other marriages in the game (including another to the cop, to the mom of the sisters, the jealous wife again, and I think some others, these are separate endings.
I did find that the guide(the version I have) left out being able to marry Donna(woman down on her luck).

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
I need help getting 6 more tokens, I have tried using the wiki but I still haven't been able to unlock them. The ones I need are
Tar, Ruby, Rounded, Musty, Sunken, and Chipped. Thanks in advance for the help.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
Off the top of my head:
Tar: Sisters, S Hope and 2 others then call Waid about her.
Sunken: Get the dreamview item and watch ending 2 without any marriages unlocked in the current playthrough
Rounded: get high mindpower (8 iirc) go to the cop, get the drugs but not the gun and leave.
Ruby: Unobtainable
Chipped: Get some level of raw brutality, go to the sisters, have Faith do the dishes.
Musty: Get revenge on Tony, hire thugs, kill her, when they object just rape, then go to the dark place and find her in the NE corner (yes it's kinda ridiculous)

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Musty: Get revenge on Tony, hire thugs, kill her, when they object just rape, then go to the dark place and find her in the NE corner (yes it's kinda ridiculous)
Not 100 % certain, but I think for that one you need to use thugs+hypnosis for the gangbang rather than rape.

It's sort of the counterpart though to finding the Girl in Love at the whorehouse.

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Off the top of my head:
Tar: Sisters, S Hope and 2 others then call Waid about her.
Sunken: Get the dreamview item and watch ending 2 without any marriages unlocked in the current playthrough
Rounded: get high mindpower (8 iirc) go to the cop, get the drugs but not the gun and leave.
Ruby: Unobtainable
Chipped: Get some level of raw brutality, go to the sisters, have Faith do the dishes.
What's the dreamview item?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
What's the dreamview item?
The Dropper item the Midnight Fence sells for 9999$.

Set up a whorehouse and get the Sponge item first, that allows you to reset the city (the Spice extends the days you have left), then just do Jealous Wife a few times and get her car and ring and stop by the fence and sell them. All items below the Gear stick with you for New Game+.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Hi guys.
I need help with the token number #30 or "lead". In the guide of Wape and inside the html says that you have to rape one of the girls on the Internet, but I never see that option. Does it have to be a specific girl?. Does it appear randomly?... I'm a little lost.
Thank you ;).

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Hi guys.
I need help with the token number #30 or "lead". In the guide of Wape and inside the html says that you have to rape one of the girls on the Internet, but I never see that option. Does it have to be a specific girl?. Does it appear randomly?... I'm a little lost.
Thank you ;).
Some of the women you find on the internet end up as rapes instead of seductions.

Reactions: Spider-Ham

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Some of the women you find on the internet end up as rapes instead of seductions.
Thanks, Drakavius. I have met with hundreds of girls on the internet since I started playing, and I have always seduced them, but it has been to answer me and the first date I have ended in violation :unsure:, so I guess it is random. Anyway, I already have all the tokens!.
Greetings.

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
For some unknown reasons Midnight Fence disappears when I start God Emperor NG+ option it only gives me "cast amnesia upon the city" option. And in one save I have no Midnight Fence in menu of any NG+ start. only "cast amnesia upon the city" option is enabled even when I select no bonus start. I have not bought any dropper or sponge from him. Is this a bug? or is it normal? I am attaching my 2 saves one is just after I have unlocked every ending and NG+ starts which has the 1st problem I mentioned above. 2nd save is what gives me more trouble which has 2nd problem I mentioned above. View attachment All Endings.save View attachment incubus-city-by-wape-20190129-050302.save

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
For some unknown reasons Midnight Fence disappears when I start God Emperor NG+ option it only gives me "cast amnesia upon the city" option. And in one save I have no Midnight Fence in menu of any NG+ start. only "cast amnesia upon the city" option is enabled even when I select no bonus start. I have not bought any dropper or sponge from him. Is this a bug? or is it normal? I am attaching my 2 saves one is just after I have unlocked every ending and NG+ starts which has the 1st problem I mentioned above. 2nd save is what gives me more trouble which has 2nd problem I mentioned above. View attachment 236927 View attachment 236928
You as a god are like the antithesis to the Midnight Fence. He literally flees from you.

Reactions: Zurrlock

Reaper494

Oct 27, 2018
Thanks, Drakavius. I have met with hundreds of girls on the internet since I started playing, and I have always seduced them, but it has been to answer me and the first date I have ended in violation :unsure:, so I guess it is random. Anyway, I already have all the tokens!.
Greetings.
Completely random. One playtrough I had, even with the perk going(Lady Pleaser, or something, the one you get for having sex 10+ times) the online dating girls all were 0 seduce, 0 rape. Another playthrough, at the start, multiple girls, all seduce or rape. RNG at it's finest.

Drakavius

Jan 26, 2019
Greetings.
Lucky, I still have 2 to figure out.

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
Bad karma - good karma????
Ive reached 14 hypo and still didnt get mind control,why? and do i've to start something specific?

Completed 20 path but i can only start with 16 ???

MisterAnon04

May 30, 2018
Bad karma - good karma????
Ive reached 14 hypo and still didnt get mind control,why? and do i've to start something specific?

Completed 20 path but i can only start with 16 ???
I have no idea what you're asking. If you don't speak English as a first language I appologise, but next time try spending more than 30 seconds writing your message so others can understand what you're asking.

I think you're asking about Ending 12, Mind Master. To get it you need 4+ hypnos, bad karma, and no other endings achieved (unless you've got the ability to pick which ending you get). Starting Bonuses don't affect the endings directly (ie if the ending requires no murders and you pick one that starts with 1 murder, then it will prevent you from getting that ending as a side affect).

And I think you're asking about starting bonuses and their required endings. For those, it's not a one-to-one relationship. For example the Super Hero ending doesn't unlock anything. Some bonuses also require multiple endings to get them. And one annoying one requires you achieve the same ending 15+ times.

I cannot determine anything beyond this from your post.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes