Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
I keep meaning to ask this but what determines what ending you get? I can take home the drunk, get the ring and all that but then in the same playthrough knock up the babysitting crew and get their ending. What decides what ending you get?
At the end of the game, it goes through all the endings and puts together a list of the ones you qualify for, then awards you with the last ending on the list it compiled. After you beat the game a certain number of times (which I may lower, I think it's 15 finishes, doesn't need to be unique endings) you start to get the option of choosing the ending you qualify for.

I added the latter feature because people got pissed off over how hard some of the endings were to get, and fair enough.

does anyone have a savegame with all the tokens collected? or a list of how to get all the tokens? i am stuck at 27 :(
I feel guilty about that feature already. Let me tell you a secret: I don't even have them all unlocked. (Added the tokens long after everything else, is why.)

Btw who is Eustace Zimmerman irl? in images wife folder?
Veronica Avluv. If you got to the About button you get a list of most of the girls who appear as named characters.

Is there now a way to seduce all 5 sisters?
No. I'll add it to the changelog notes when it happens, promise.

Also asking and responding (and adapting) to feedback from the community.
I see. Thanks for answering.

That's because when a game that got them noticed is finished, there goes the revenue. Which is why I truly appreciate the ones that finish their work with quality and continue creating other games or refining their original creation.
That's interesting. My attention span would not allow me to work on the same game perpetually. I might start a Patreon but I doubt money would ever come close to being a primary motivator.

If anyone's interested here's the logo of my next project.

JRPG logo.jpg
aka 'JRPG'

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
does anyone have a savegame with all the tokens collected? or a list of how to get all the tokens? i am stuck at 27 :(
I have 51, struggling to find more. Think it is just finding all scenes (like, free C41, then go to sleeping beauty to get a unique scene). But the hints sometimes complicated (like wtf does "The wolf craves the transformed flesh" mean?) and I am not sure they are removed from the pool, as one of them quite clearly hints at using cocaine with either drunken lush or girl down on luck, but I have done both and all variations of the latter and it still pops up as a hint

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I found a bug. After inviting Darlene Weathers (cougar) to your harem, the sex gif that shows up is a broken link "images/in/alley/fuck.gif"

Also question about Darlene: In the files there is 5 different "fuck(1-5)" gifs for her in the alley, however I can only seem to get "fuck1" to activate, is there a certain path for the others?

Edit: Found it, I had to keep going to the bar, and not go into the basement to find the slaves, for repeat encounters with her.

Reactions: NikChel

Duke12

May 3, 2017
That's interesting. My attention span would not allow me to work on the same game perpetually. I might start a Patreon but I doubt money would ever come close to being a primary motivator.

If anyone's interested here's the logo of my next project.

View attachment 225174
aka 'JRPG'
Aww I preferred the Incubus Island idea, I always did prefer the seduction aspect of your game. I like to pretend I'm Johnny Bravo somehow blessed with the ability to finally get laid in the big city. Will there still be seduction in the new project?

Also it would be cool if we could marry cindy without her getting us whacked by the mafia.

Reactions: kkai

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
I updated my review for 1.4.2. You've really polished the game up since I last played, Wape. Nice job!

Aww I preferred the Incubus Island idea, I always did prefer the seduction aspect of your game. I like to pretend I'm Johnny Bravo somehow blessed with the ability to finally get laid in the big city. Will there still be seduction in the new project?
I sure hope so too. I only really enjoy the seduction content.

Reactions: NikChel and Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
can i check> what does the red folder do?
I just shows an impregnation chart under the inventory. It's not a useful feature, just me playing around with an idea for II.

Thanks Wape. I'm really curious and may i ask you, did you impregnate any women irl or do you have child? As i said only curiosity not offensive or mocking intend.
I'm not in the mood for answering personal questions right now, but I will assure you that Incubus City is not an autobiography.

Also it would be cool if we could marry cindy without her getting us whacked by the mafia.
Aye, it's already on my to-do list.

LOL Johnny Bravo. Hey there baby, do the monkey with me *cums inside her* yeah whatever.

Yeah II will be closer to what you want, because you won't start out evil like you do in IC. My plan is that the options to kill, threaten, rape etc will only open up if the player builds up their evil score. So, conversely, I need to put non-evil or less-evil options for everything. (The premise will be that it's the protagonist's first breeding season, so you start out a normal human with normal human morality.)

To clarify though, JRPG isn't something I'm doing instead of II, it's something I'm doing during it to iron out the coding for some features for II. I will be writing and sourcing materials for II in the meanwhile. There may be seduction. It will be minimalist in terms of story.

Armin

Dec 16, 2017
So, I've been looking through the game files to find all the tokens, the number of subtle hidden scenes in the game is pretty impressive.

Just to confirm @Wape the streamer is supposed to be locked right?

Also there were 4 unobtainable tokens as far as I can tell, ruby is associated with the apparently locked girl, black, fog and slippery had no conditions at all.

Reactions: Wape

Wape

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Just to confirm @Wape the streamer is supposed to be locked right?

Also there were 4 unobtainable tokens as far as I can tell, ruby is associated with the apparently locked girl, black, fog and slippery had no conditions at all.
Yeah that girl's unfinished. I've fixed the missing tokens in v1.4.4 and lowered the total token amount in the code to account for unobtainables etc. Tks.

Henryhyde

May 25, 2017
the update to 1.4.5 shows up with error when I start it. I re downloaded 1.4 then added 1.4.5 no luck.

Thanks for the fascinating game. Capture 1.PNG

Nov 21, 2018
btw can we play it on mobile? i just copied all files into my phone opened it on chrome but there is only text no images. images can found separately in images folder tho which is veryy bad xd.

Aug 16, 2018
Wape, love your work and excited to be checking out the update this weekend. May all your projects continue to cater to the impregnation fetish (among many other great ones)!

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I think I finally cracked what is up with Ending 16 - Superhero: you can only be as high as "Benign" for alignment. If you're "Illuminated", it simply won't count for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 56 Votes